What is Apple TV all about?
Apple TV is a new TV subscription service launch to buy the tech giant Apple. This service provides original TV series which subscribers can easily download or watch on various compatible devices. It is home to multiple popular series produced originally by Apple TV. You can easily access various UK streaming services. ITV Hub, all 4, BBC iPlayer are all available on the Apple TV app. There are thousands of movies available to watch by renting or purchasing from inside the app. There is a separate kid’s section that contains multiple animated series. Apple TV also offers its space for HBO, Showtime, and Starz to telecast that shows on the app. The popular shows that are available on the application include little America, the elephant Queen, the Helpsters, Ghostwriter, Hala, etc.
The Apple TV app can be accessed via all Apple devices. It can also be accessed through smart TV and streaming sticks. Companies like Samsung, LG, Sony, etc. who provide smart TV are also compatible for watching the application. The chances are that the older versions of smart TVs will not support Apple TV.
The cost of subscription in the UK it is 4.99 pound a month and 4.99 dollars per month in the US. It also offers a 7-day free trial to all its viewers.
Steps to add and watch Apple TV on smart TV
To watch the Apple TV app on your smart TV, have you need to follow the following steps:
- Switch on your compatible smart TV and visit the App Store located on your device
- Search for the Apple TV app, download, and install it.
- Open the app and select start watching
- open the settings option and click on the account
- select the sign-in option
- If any viewer does not have an Apple ID, a new one needs to be created.
- The viewers can complete the signing process either through a mobile device or through the TV.
- If you are signing in through your mobile device, scan the QR code displayed on the TV screen through your phone’s camera. The rest of these steps and instructions will be shown on your mobile device on the webpage activate.apple.com.
- And if you are signing in through your TV, you can easily use the TV remote by putting all your credentials and sign in manually, thus completing the setup process.
It is comparatively a new app launched in 2019, but yet it has gained wide popularity throughout. Though It is available only in few countries, it can be watched using VPN. If any smart TV is not compatible, a console or a fire stick can access the app.