YouTube TV offers a range of cable TV channels for the users but without a cable TV connection. This platform offers the viewers or subscribers to access many channels via YouTube TV on their devices including ABC, NBC, FOX< ESPN, Disney, and more. You can subscribe to YouTube TV and then you need to activate the YouTube tv app by entering the activation code of tv.youtube.com/start. In this post, we will share the complete process of activation including many facts about the YouTube TV streaming application.
What are the benefits of activating the YouTube TV App?
Due to the following reasons, you must have the YouTube TV streaming app as your entertainment partner:
- You can watch almost all the cable tv channels in one place without an additional subscription
- YouTube TV allows you to connect more than one device with one account.
- The subscription plans of YouTube TV are designed as per the changing needs of the users.
- Along with the channels, you can also stream YouTube content on the YouTube TV streaming application.
- The process to activate Youtube tv on different devices is the same as compared to other streaming applications.
How to create an account and subscribe to the YouTube streaming application?
Proceed with the following steps to create an account with the YouTube TV streaming application:
- YouTube TV is the proprietary of Google so you need a Gmail account to access the YouTube TV application
- For the same go to gmail.com and click on the “Create an account” and follow the instruction on the screen to end with the account creation.
- After that visit tv.youtube.com/start and click on “Try It Free” if you are a new user.
- Further, click on the “Login with Gmail” and click on the “Allow access” on the new screen prompted on the screen
- After that, you can select and subscribe to the subscription plan of YouTube TV.
- As a result, your YouTube TV account is ready to activate on your device.
Steps to activate YouTube TV app – Tv.youtube.com/start
You need to follow the process mentioned below to access YouTube TV on your favorite device:
- Initially connect your device with a stable internet connection
- Navigate to the Play Store of the device from the Home page
- Search for the YouTube TV app and click on the “Download” button to install the application
- You need to launch the YouTube TV application by locating it on your device
- Later on, click on the Login button to continue the process
- Use your Gmail or YouTube TV account credentials to log in.
- After login, an activation code will appear on the screen. Keep this code safe.
- Further on an internet-enabled device visit tv.youtube.com/start
- Login to your Gmail or YouTube tv account if necessary
- Eventually, you will reach the activation page of YouTube TV
- Here enter the activation code that you received on your device and click on the continue button
- A success message will appear on the screen to confirm the activation
- Go to your device and refresh the screen to stream your favorite channel on the YouTube TV streaming application.