Now you can watch the latest episodes of your favorite shows on the A&E network on your Smart TV. Watch complete episodes of 60 Days In, Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath, Intervention, and other A&E series with the new A&E app designed specifically for Smart TVs. The A&E app is available for download on PlayStore for download. You need to follow a few simple steps to set up the A&E app, and you can enjoy whole episodes and clips from your favorite A&E shows. With the app now, you can type in the name of your favorite series, and you will find them quickly. You can keep track of your viewing history and where you left off, browse our whole display library with ease; full Episodes and extras can be found by quickly jumping to every season and so much more! So sign up with your TV provider and go through this step-by-step guide to start the fun.
Creating an A&E account
The first step to watch A&E on your Smart TV is to create an account for yourself.
- Firstly, sync your TV with the channel connection code provided when you open the A&E app on your TV.
- There are a few things you should ensure while creating your account:-
- You should be at least 13 years of age or older
- You must be a legal citizen of the United States of America
- Log on to aetv.com/profile/ sign in and fill in all the required details to create your profile.
- Lastly, you need to accept all the emails you receive from A&E to make your account successful.
Starting the A&E profile activation process on your streaming system using aetv.com/activate
- Once you’ve finished making your A&E profile, you’ll be able to unlock it and sync it with your streaming system using the A&E app.
- To begin, open a web browser and go to the A&E TV profile activation page.
- Enter aetv.com/activate in the web browser’s address bar and hit Go.
- Then, from the list of devices available, choose the one that you’re using.
- Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, among other devices, are examples of compatible devices.
- Second, you must choose your pay-TV provider from the pull-down list’s next section.
- Additionally, type the activation code into the text window.
- Finally, choose the Continue option to begin the procedure.
- Check to see if the process of triggering the A&E TV profile on your streaming platform has gone smoothly.
Now you are all set! Enjoy all your favorite shows from the A&E network on your Smart TV!