Start listening to music on Amazon Prime Music not only on your mobile, laptop, and tablet but also on your TV screen also. With the help of Amazon Prime Membership, you can access the Prime Music huge library on without any subscription cost. You will have the access to unlimited songs, albums, genres, and more. To activate Amazon Prime music on your device you need to install the application and find the activation code. If your device is not able to install the Prime music application then this means it is not eligible to access the Prime Music platform.
What are the devices compatible with Amazon Prime Music?
Prime Music can be accessed on any device as long as it is eligible to download the Prime Video application. The few of the devices are Amazon Fire TV, Smart TV, iOS TV, Roku, Xbox One, and more.
How to register an account at Amazon.com/code?
On the way to access Prime Video on your TV first of all you need to create an account with Amazon Prime Music. As Prime Music is the proprietary of Amazon if you have an Amazon account you can use the same account instead of creating a new account.
- Go to amazon.com/code.
- Here click on the “New to Amazon” tab.
- It will redirect you to the signup page of Prime Music.
- Enter the details asked in the form such as name, email, password, etc.
- Then click on the submit button.
- After that, a new screen will open where you will be asked to enter the OTP.
- You have received the OTP in your Email.
- Enter the OTP and click on submit
- Your account is now created on Prime Video
Once you have created the prime music account it’s time to install the application on your TV.
Steps to get the code to activate Prime Music
To get the activation code you need to install the application on your TV and then you can move to the activation process. Follow the process to find the activation code for Prime Music:
- Switch on your TV and connect it with the network connection
- Go to the home page and look for “App Store” or “Streaming Applications Icon”.
- Now, in App Store look for the “Amazon Music” application.
- Once the application appears on the screen click on it.
- As a result, you will reach the “Information” page of the application
- Click on the “Download” or “Install” button.
- It will start the downloading of the application.
- Once the application finished downloading then navigates the app on the “Home” page of the TV.
- Further, launch the application and click on the “Sign in” button.
- Here, on the next screen an “Activation Code” will appear on the screen.
- You need to save this code for the activation Process.
This activation code is unique for all the devices. This means every device will have its own activation code for accessing Prime music.
Steps to activate Prime Music on your TV using amazon.com/code
Once you get the activation code it’s time to activate the code for accessing Prime Music on your TV. Proceed with this step by step guide and activate the activation code:
- Save the activation code you have found in the previous section.
- Now go to the URL amazon.com/code on your favorite web browser.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to enter the username and password to sign in to your Amazon Music account.
- Input the username, password, and click on the sign-in button.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to enter the activation code of the device for registering your device.
- Enter the activation code of the device you have saved earlier and then click on the “Submit” or “Continue” button.
- Now your device is prepared or ready to listen to music on Amazon Prime Video.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Is Prime Music Free?
Amazon Prime Music is free to some extent. But in the free version, you will not be able to access the whole music library. For this, you must subscribe.
Q2: How to avail 30-day free trial?
Amazon Music is offering a 30-day free trial for the users who are new to the Amazon Prime Membership. This means if you are subscribing to the Prime Membership only then you will be able to get the 30-day free trial.
Q3: Is my device eligible for Prime Music?
If your device is able to install the Prime Music Application then it is eligible to access Prime Music otherwise not.