Enjoy the auspicious streaming library of more than 1,000 classic and contemporary films of all times with the Criterion Streaming Channel app. Get a freshly refreshed selection of wonderfully redefined entertainment content of Hollywood, various international platforms, the art-house, independent movies, and documentaries from major studios and dozens of TV Service providers….
Dive deep in the ocean of Criterion’s Classic Collection with an archive of special features and context like no other service can match.
Steps to activate Criterion Channel on Smart TV:
- Switch on your Smart TV and visit the App Store.
- Now from the search bar appearing on the screen, look for the ‘Criterion Channel’ app with your remote help.
- Click on the install option and wait for the installation process to complete.
- Now, to receive the activation code that is crucial for registration; Go to the Sign-in Menu.
- Press on the Continue option, and a unique code of several characters will appear in front of you. (This alphanumeric code serves as OTP to your activation process).
- Now, from your desktop, visit the activation portal of criterionchannel.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code inside the blank box, then log in to your Criterion Channel account.
- A confirmation message will appear on the TV screen for successful activation of the channel on your device.
- Click on the Continue box on your TV screen.
Devices that Support Criterion Channel app for streaming are as follows:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Amazon Fire Stick
- Samsung Tizen series
- Roku Ultra, Roku Fire Stick, Roku Premiere, Roku Fire Stick plus, etc.
- Sling TV
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Sony TV
Mobiles and Tablets:
- Android Smartphones and Tablets (Android Operating System)
- iPhone, iPad, iPod (Apple Operating System)
- Amazon Fire Tablet and Kindle Fire Tablets.
- Windows 8, 9, 10, and the newest release Windows 11.
- Google Chromecast- 3rd Gen. and above.
- Google Chromebook
- Lenovo Chromebook Tablet
- Xbox One S and its series, Xbox One X series
- Playstation- PS 3, PS 4, and the latest PS 5