Follow your ongoing anime series on your Smart TV by activating Crunchyroll on crunchyroll.com/activate.
Anime has a huge fan base across the world. Fans enthusiastically wait for the latest release of new episodes of their favorite anime series. There is a wide range of options available to watch in different anime genres like Romance, Shounen, Harem, Reverse harem, etc. Indeed, few plagiarised sites have closed down, so fans have panicked about where to watch. Voila! Crunchyroll is a one-stop solution to all your anime series. Viewers can watch anime even from the ’90s.
To enjoy your anime on Crunchyroll, verify if your device is compatible. Listed below is the list of the eligible devices :
- Roku TV
- Google Chromecast
- Playstation: PS3 & PS4 and Xbox (Game Console)
- Blu Ray Media player
- Amazon Fire TV
- LG TV/ Sony TV
- Apple devices: iOS Phones and Apple TV
- Android phone and Android TV
How to watch Crunchyroll on your Smart TV?
- The easiest way to activate Crunchyroll on your device is to visit your device’s application store and download the Crunchyroll app.
- Go to the app after installation.
- Log in with your credentials. If you don’t have an account, Sign-in with the help of your email ID and password.
- If you cannot play it from the app, then go to the web browser on your computer or mobile.
- Then visit crunchyroll.com/activate to complete the activation process.
- Click Enter.
- Select Sign-in or Register.
- You have to pay for the subscription in case you do not have the credentials.
- Click on Continue.
How to link your Crunchyroll Account to your Roku TV:
- Go to the Home Menu of your Roku device.
- Navigate to your Roku app store and download the Crunchyroll application.
- After launching the application, go to the app.
- Search for “Link Your Account” on your Roku TV.
- An activation code will prompt on your screen. Please write it down.
- Now- go to crunchyroll.com/activate from your desktop or mobile device.
- Select ‘Link Roku Device’ and enter the code.
How to watch Crunchyroll on Google Chromecast?
- Open your Crunchyroll application and select the Cast option from your smartphone.
- Your phone will try to locate the Chromecast nearby.
- A list of active casting devices near you will appear. Carefully select your Chromecast.
- You can also access Chromecast from a web browser.
- Go to crunchyroll.com/activate from your browser and log in.
- Now you will see three bars at the top left.
- Tap on it. Select the ‘Cast’ option.
- Next- select the ‘Cast Desktop’ button.
Locate your Chromecast device, and you are all set to stream your favorite anime unlimited!