ESPN is one of the most famous sports channels which is known for its ability to focus on all sports. ESPN allows its users to watch their favorite sport under one roof. ESPN now introduced their remaining channel or we can say application named ESPN+ (ESPN Plus). ESPN+ is for those users who want to watch their favorite sport on their smart TVs, streaming devices, gaming consoles, and all other devices using internet connection. ESPN+ is only a streaming service that comes with live sports. ESPN is available for Apple TV, Fire TV, Android TV, Streaming TV, and Roku platform as well. You can activate ESPN on any device with a minimal amount which is $5/month. So, if you don’t have a cable connection and you want to watch your favorite sport then you have to get an ESPN connection now. In this article, we will discuss how you can activate ESPN in all eligible devices by following quick steps.
Steps to activate ESPN using espn.com/activate
If you want to watch ESPN on your preferred device then you need to check if your device is eligible for ESPN or not. To check the same go to the channel store or app store of the device and search for ESPN or ESPN+. If you will find it then follow the below-stated steps:
- Switch on the device and launch an ESPN channel or application. If the application is not installed in your device then do it first and then launch.
- Click on the Settings option and then go to the account information.
- Now login to your ESPN account and if you don’t have an account then initially create first and then login.
- After login, you will get an activation or verification code. This code is unique for all eligible devices.
- Save this code for later use and move to the next step.
- Now use a device connected with the internet like a computer or mobile phone.
- Using a browser go to espn.com/activate. Here you need to login to your account.
- After login, you will be asked to enter the activation or verification code here.
- After entering the verification code click on the continue or verify my account option.
Once you click on the button the ESPN channel will automatically be paired with your ESPN account. And in just a few seconds you will be ready to watch your favorite sport in your TV screen, or gaming console or Roku device. You can follow the same procedure to activate ESPN, ESPN+, and AirPlay ESPN+ for all eligible devices. If your device is not eligible for any on the ESPN application then you can not watch ESPN on your device. If still you find any problem in the activation process then you can contact ESPN customer support for technical assistance.