Globo is a Brazilian streaming carrier released in 2015. In 2020, it multiplied to the United States, which might be the most effective international location wherein Globoplay is to be had.
Globoplay is a broadcasting platform that has these days evolved nationally and internationally. Before you may comply with the stairs below, you want to enroll in Globoplay, no matter how long you operate the carrier.
It permits Pay TV clients to look at content material broadcast through Globo Group channels, including GNT, Multishow, VIVA, Sports, Telecine, Globe, Globish, Maish, and more.
GLOBOPLAY ACTIVATE AN ACCOUNT ON ANY SMART TV
- Access your Home Menu with the help of your remote. (Please note that you have a brilliant internet connection during this process).
- Now– go to the device app store and download the GloboPlay application.
- After installing the app, sign in to your account within your details.
- You will see a box asking for a code– an activation code.
- Open the Globoplay app on your phone (Android or iOS).
- Go to the sign-in menu and click on the link device settings.
- Once everything is set up, go to “My Account” and choose “Smart TV.”
- You will receive a code. Browse too ativar.globo.com or globoplay ativar and log in with your activation code.
- Once you’ve logged into your gobo account on your TV, you may want to use a browser on your desktop, phone, or tablet to get to GloboPlay.
How to access GloboPlay on Smart TV without the activation code?
Some devices also allow you to access GloboPlay without an activation code. The procedure is as follows:
- To activate your GloboPlay account on a Smart TV, you must first download the GloboPlay app from the Smart TV app store.
- Once you have downloaded the GloboPlay app, please open it and sign in with your GloboPlay account information.
- After signing in, you can watch all the content available on GloboPlay through your Smart TV.
Devices Compatible for Streaming GloboPlay
Before proceeding with the above procedure, ensure your device is compatible with Play GloboPlay. While GloboPlay is available on various devices, some work better than others for streaming the service. Here is a list of the devices that are compatible with GloboPlay:
- Smart TVs – Many newer models have GloboPlay built in and do not require additional equipment or software. If your TV is not a smart TV, you can still use it to watch GloboPlay by purchasing a media streaming device such as a Roku or an Amazon Fire Stick. You may access GloboPlay through Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Philips, Toshiba, and others.
- Computers – You can watch GloboPlay on your computer.
- iPhone and iPad – the Globo Play app is available for free download in the App Store.
- Android phones and tablets – Download the GloboPlay in the Google Play Store.
- Windows phones and tablets – the Globo Play app is a free download in the Microsoft App Store.
- Macs and PCs – users can watch Globo Play content on their computers by visiting globoplay.globo.com.