Gmail is the world’s most popular free email service powered by Google. Gmail empowers the users to send and receive emails from every corner of the world. The beta version of Gmail was launched in 2004 by Google. Then after the success of the beta version, google releases its full version in 2009. Apart from sending and receiving emails Gmail also provides many other tools such as Google Drive, Google Photos, Google Maps, Google calendar, etc. All these tools combined known as GSuit. Today Gmail is providing its services throughout the world and became the most used email service in the world.
As people use Gmail to share so many things with their friends and family. They also face different kinds of problems sometimes while accessing Gmail. The following are the common problems facing by Gmail users:
- Account not opening
- Reset password
- Account hacked
- Not receiving emails
- Not able to send emails
- The account does not exist
- And many more
TO resolve all these problems you can contact the Gmail support team via various methods. Gmail customer support team has professions that can resolve all the problems of the users remotely. In this article, we will figure out which are the various methods to contact Gmail and how you can use these methods.
Steps to contact Gmail Support Services
Google provides help to its customers via four methods one is FAQs, Phone Support, Email Support, and Chat support. The chat support, phone support, and email support are only available for G-suit users, and for other users, the FAQ section is there. Now let’s figure out how can you contact google customer support for technical and non-technical help.
- Use any internet-connected device and open support.google.com with the help of a browser.
- On the new page, you will find so many options which are Google’s all the products.
- Choose Gmail from the options and you will be redirected to a new page.
- Here you can describe your issue in the description box or you can check popular articles for help.
- You can refer to the articles provided by Google to resolve your issues. If you are unable to find an answer then move to the net step.
- On the same page, you can check the Community” option. Simply click on it.
- Here you will find different questions asked by other users. If your issue matches someone’s question then you can use it for a solution.
- If you are not able to find a solution then Scroll down and click on Ask now.
- Here you can ask your question in detail that will be answered by some professional of the Gmail support team.
- If you are a GSuit user then you can simply log in to your G-suit account and click on the help section.
- You can select the preferred method to contact the professionals for help.
Google does not allow all the users to contact them directly via call. So if you are not a GSuit user then you have to find your solution via articles and FAQ section only.