Access the premium TV content that is exclusively available only for HBO Max channel subscribers. It consists of 10000+ entertaining videos offering an ocean of fun videos in high resolution. Streaming feels supreme when the sound and the screen quality are incredibly best. It also offers several add-on channels for the users. Well, isn’t it wonderful to stream your favorite content on your big screen at weekends? So, don’t wait anymore and hurry up, subscribe for HBO Max.
Steps to activate HBO Max Channel on your Smart TV is listed down:
- Access the ‘Home Menu’ of your Smart TV with the help of the remote,
- Now, proceed to the device app store to download the HBO Max application.
(If your device app store doesn’t support the application then, proceed to the native browser of your Smart TV).
- Now, select the HBO Max app icon from the relevant search results that appear on your TV screen.
- Please wait for the application to complete its installation process.
- Next- After launching the HBO Max application, select ‘go to app’ from your screen.
- It will direct you towards the Signup page on the app. From this page, select ‘Link device code’ from the Sign-in Menu.
- After you proceed to the page, a unique alphanumeric code of several characters about six to eight will prompt on the TV screen.
(This activation code is unique to every device and crucial to complete the registration process, so remember it by heart).
- Now, from your Smartphone, Computer, or Laptop, visit the official activation portal of HBO Max, i.e., hbomax.com/tvsignin
- Tap on Continue on your device screen and then enter the activation code here inside the blank box.
- You will receive a message Congratulating you to complete the registration successfully. Tap on the Continue bar after this.
- Next- Select Continue appearing at the bottom of your TV Screen.
- Now, enter your login details using the credentials by the TV service provider.
- Add on the channels you wish to by paying the extra charges on HBO Max.
Devices that Support HBO Max for streaming are listed below:
- Google Chromecast
- iOS Devices: All Apple devices above the 9th generation are included, like- Apple TV, iPhone iPad, iPod, and Macbook.
- Windows (Computer devices)
- Sling TV
- Roku Stick, Roku TV 3 and similar series, Roku Stick plus, and Roku Ultra
- Samsung Tizen TV (Similar Tizen Smart TV models)
- Android devices like Android TV, Smartphones, and Tablets.
- Playstation (PS3, PS4 & PS5)
- Xbox One S
- Blu-ray Media Player
- DVD player
- Amazon Fire TV
- Amazon Fire Stick
- Amazon Kindle Tablets and Kindle Fire Tablets.
- Sony TV
and several other devices are included.