Hotmail is considered as one of the oldest free email service providers. Hotmail was started by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith in the year 1995. Later Microsoft acquires it in 1997. In 2001, Hotmail became the most popular email service provider with more than 100 million users. In the year 2013, Microsoft declared that they will no longer stick to the brand Hotmail and then they changed Hotmail with Outlook. The outlook was a new version of Hotmail with better design and amazing services. Microsoft is no longer continuing the services of Hotmail, but still, the old users are allowed to access their Hotmail email addresses under new interface Outlook. And later Outlook became the number one email service provider with more than 500 million users.
We know every email service is not perfect and the user may face problems during accessing them. Same as users of Hotmail face problems while using Hotmail. The following are the various issues which they can face:
- Unable to access account
- Account hacked
- Reset password
- The account does not exist
- Account suspended
- Not able to send and receive emails
- Revive account
- And many more
To resolve all these problems Microsoft has a team of professionals at their different locations. These professionals can provide technical and non-technical assistance to users from a remote location. In this article, we will let you know how can you contact Hotmail support services to resolve all your problems related to Hotmail.
Steps to contact Hotmail Support Services
As we know Hotmail or Outlook is now part of Microsoft, that’s why you will get help regarding Hotmail issues on Microsoft Support. Check the following steps to figure out which steps you need to follow the below stated steps:
- Use a mobile phone or computer connected with the internet and go to support.microsoft.com/contactus using a browser.
- A screen will open in front of you with a button named “Get Started”.
- Click on the button and you will be redirected to a new page.
- On this page, Hotmail chat support will open in front of you with a Virtual Agent or Bot.
- Explain your issues to the bot and keep answering its questions. In the end, you will easily find a solution to your problem.
- In case bot fails to give you a solution then click on “Talk to a person” appeared at the conversation with the bot.
- Click on “Talk to Person” and the system will ask you for which product you want assistance.
- and then select your issue.
- The system will connect you to a technical professional who will resolve your issue.
Microsoft only provides chat support to their users, there is no calling phone number provided by Microsoft. If you don’t want to continue via chat support then you can check the FAQ section of Microsoft for Hotmail at https://support.microsoft.com/. Here you need to select Outlook and a set of FAQs will open. So, now you know different methods to resolve your problems vial Hotmail customer care. Choose your method and resolve your problem to continue Hotmail services.