In this article, we are going to walk you through the process of how you can go about officially deleting your Hulu account.
- If you want to do that now this is different than unsubscribing from Hulu, and it’s also different from just simply removing profiles off of your Hulu account. This is if you want to completely remove your Hulu account from existence now those other two things unsubscribing as well as removing profiles.
- Click on the menu and then go over and click Login. Then, of course, you have to enter the email and password associated with the Hulu account that you want to delete so we are going to type that in and then go to the next page.
- Then once you’re logged in to your Hulu account find where it says the name on your account, hover over it and then go down and click on where it says account. That should take you over to manage your account page and once you reach this area, go ahead and find where it says your account. And then something should say, update info, that is what you want to click on Next.
- Then on the update personal information page scroll down to the bottom and below the gender box, there should be a link that pops up in this area that allows you to officially delete your Hulu account, and that is if you’re not currently already subscribed to Hulu.
- Like we have currently the 599, a monthly subscription so it doesn’t give me the option to officially delete my account, but again if you’re not currently subscribed to Hulu you just want to officially close out your account, it should show up in this area.