How to contact HP Printer Support quickly?
HP (Hewlett Packard) is one of the major companies which deals in hardware as well as software. HP also deals with printers and HP printers are so much I demand. HP is known as the major manufacturer of printers available in the market. HP printers are known for their high quality, effectiveness, high-quality print picture, durability, and less ink usage. The printer is capable to print many papers or pictures with the usage of less ink. All the devices may face technical error sometimes which can only be resolved by professionals. To resolve all these technical errors HP provides HP printer support to its users. The support is a type of HP customer service which is capable to resolve the error by sitting at a remote location. In case if any printer is facing a critical issue then HP will send their technician to the specific address provided by the user. The following are the common errors facing by the HP printer users:
- Blue Screen Error
- Printer not starting
- Not able to replace the ink cartridge
- And more
In this article, we will let you know how can you contact HP in case you need any kind of technical or non-technical help.
Steps to contact HP Printer Support
HP provides a limited period of warranty with their printers. Under warranty period users can get the free post-sales services. But to avail of these services, the users should register their product on the official website of the HP. Every product has its product id or number which will help you to register your printer with HP. If you have already registered your product and need assistance then check the following steps.
- Use an internet-connected device and go to https://support.hp.com/in-en/contact-hp.
- Here you will automatically be redirected to a new page as per the language settings of your browser. HP allows its users to select the language as per their convenience.
- Now from the below list go to Printer support and after clicking you will be redirected to a new page.
- On this page you will see so many options such as Download Drivers, Check warranty status, contact us, and ask our virtual agent. Apart from these, you can also check their video tutorials on various topics like printer setup, printer job stuck in a queue, how to print, how to scan, how to fax, etc.
- Initially go to “Ask our Virtual Agent” and figure out if this bot will be able to resolve your problem. If you find a solution here then you don’t need to contact HP. But if not then go back to the previous screen.
- From the given options go to the “Contact US” option.
- Further you need to provide the serial number of your device and click on the “Submit” button.
After clicking on “Submit” the HP customer support will call you as soon as possible to resolve your problem. In case you don’t know the serial number of your device then you can click on “Let HP detect your product”. As a result, HP will install a program on your computer to detect the device with its serial number. It is very easy and quick to contact HP for technical or non-technical help.