Peacock TV, the popular streaming service, has made its platform available on a range of devices, including Vizio Smart TVs. If you’re a Peacock TV enthusiast, activating the service on your Vizio TV is a simple process.
Step-By-Step guide to activate Peacock TV on a Vizio TV:
- First and foremost, you need to sign up for Peacock. You can do this on any device with an internet connection.
- Once you’ve signed up, head to the Home Screen on your Vizio Smart TV.
- Launch the app store on your Vizio TV and search for “Peacock”. If your TV was manufactured in 2016 or later, you should be able to download the Peacock app directly onto your Vizio SmartCast.
- After the app is installed, open the Peacock app on your Vizio TV. Click on the “Sign In” button on the Peacock app.
- A unique activation code will be displayed on your TV screen. Note down this code.
- Now, visit peacocktv.com/tv/vizio on your phone or computer and enter the activation code that was displayed on your TV screen.
- Once you’ve entered the code, your Vizio TV screen will refresh, and you will be logged into your Peacock account.
- Now, you can start enjoying over 15,000 hours of content on Peacock. This includes on-demand content, linear channels, original shows, and popular movie franchises.
Remember that if your TV is older or does not have the SmartCast operating system, you can still watch Peacock TV by using Chromecast or Airplay technology, or by finding an accessory that supports Peacock, such as a gaming console or streaming device.