To use a Roku device, you must provide the activation code provided with your Roku streamer or TV.
(The activation link is necessary for a step-by-step guide for installing and setting up a Roku streaming device.)
In order to purchase a Roku device, users need to know about the Roku Express and Streaming Stick: This information is essential in making decisions. Here lays a helpful one-stop guide for resolving activation issues and setting up the Roku device.
Steps to activate Roku TV
This activation guide is for the following Roku devices:
Roku TV 3, Roku Ultra, or the current generation Roku Players
- Switch on your Roku box and connect it via internet broadcast such as WIFI or Mobile Hotspot.
- To register Roku with a link code, an activation code is required.
- ‘Create a Roku account’ option will display on the Roku screen. Fill in the necessities asked.
- With the help of your Roku Quick Start Guide, that is provided to you with your Roku device while buying, connect your Roku to the network then switch on the power button.
- Then click on the option after completing the above step saying install a new Roku software on your Roku device.
- Now visit the URL- roku.com/link on your computer or smartphone through a web browser like Chrome, Firefox, or Mozilla.
- Next- Click on the button: Enter the activation code. Then you will see a screen consisting of blank spaces to submit the activation code. So, go ahead and enter the code here.
- Visit the Sign-in Menu on your TV to access the entertaining content. Just log in with your account credentials, else you may also opt for the option- ‘Create new account,’ in case you don’t have one.
- Click on Continue bar at the bottom anda new page will appear.
- Now, Choose the channel pack you desire to stream. Add-on channels along the existing pack is also available.
- Now, tap on the Continue bar appearing on your Roku Smart screen.
- You will see a ‘billing and payment’ appearing in your front. As Roku, ensures safe payment mode, you can have faith and continue with the payment procedure using your card details,
There you have it, Your Roku box thereby is successfully activated to stream any entertainment channel.
WHY CHOOSE ROKU?
- Roku, the Internet-enabled configured box, allows customers to view free and paid media content on your TV via the Internet.
- One may download applications on a smartphone, TV for streaming an array of content on platforms such as Netflix, Amazon Prime, Vimeo, Sling TV, Hulu, YouTube, and others downloaded into Roku streaming device.
- Many shows have already been taped ahead of time. However, applications such as Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, etc., customers may see current content in real-time.
- Multiple Roku channels are accessible for viewing, including video and live material.
- Users may choose to start with a monthly membership and modify the package as they see fit.