Roku is one of the most used streaming services in the world. You need to know how to login on to Roku as a new user to start streaming. Also if you don’t have an account first go to https://www.roku.com/ on your web browser and create an account by clicking on the “Sign Up” button available on the screen. To know the login process read the article till the end.
Steps to login on Roku device
- First of all, connect your Roku device with the power supply and turn it on.
- From the Home screen of the Roku device click on the setting option.
- In the settings of the Roku device, there will be an “Account” option. If you are already logged in there with some other account then click on the “Logout” button so that you can link your Roku device with your Roku account.
- After that, you will see a signup form on the screen with the space to enter the Username and password of the Roku device.
- Enter the username as well as password and click on the checkbox saying “Keep me Logged In”.
- If a captcha appeared on the screen then confirm that you are not a robot and click on the continue button.
- Next, you will be asked to enter the security code sent to your registered mobile number or email address.
- After entering the security code click on the continue button and you will see that you will reach the home screen of the Roku device.
To confirm or check that with which Roku account you are linked with go to the “Settings” button and click on the “Account” option. You will see all the information about your account like name, username, added channels, and more.