Do you ever wish you had TLC on Roku? If you answered yes, your prayers have been answered. Now available is the TCL Go app with all the TLC content in one place. And it’s not just their shows; you get live TV, too. However, it would be best to subscribe to a TV provider to use this app. But if you have one, it’ll also give you access to 14 sister networks like HGTV and Discovery on Roku.
Pricing of TLC on Roku
The TLC channel is a cable TV offering, and its cost depends on the particular cable TV provider one chooses. The channel is accessible on a variety of cable TV services, as listed below:
- Verizon and more
TLC is chock-full of content, guaranteeing you will find something to watch. Here are some of its features:
- The platform covers various topics, including parenting, weddings, and traveling.
- Episodes are immediately uploaded once they premiere on the TLC TV channel.
- Handpicked series and TV shows are free to stream.
- Shows and programs can easily be picked with their nifty browsing feature.
- Close-captioning is offered in TLC Go
- Users can pick up from where they left off in their binge-watching journey.
Steps to Install TLC: Go on Roku
Here’s a step-by-step guide to installing the TLC Go app on your Roku:
- Get your Roku and connect it to the internet.
- Go to its home screen by pressing the home button on the remote.
- Scroll down and click on Streaming Channels.
- Pick Search Channels.
- In the search bar, type in TLC and run a search. The app should appear in the results: TLC Go.
- Select Add Channel on the app page.
- After downloading it, wait for it to install.
- Lastly, use it by hitting Go to Channel.
An Alternate Method to Add TLC: Go to Roku
You can add the TLC channel to your Roku device using the Channel Store website. Here’s how:
- Find any browser on a device and open the Roku Channel Store.
- Sign in.
- After you sign in, type “TLC” into the search channel box and look for it.
- Click on Details once you find it.
- On the app’s page, click on Add channel.
- Wait at least 24 hours; the TLC Go channel should be added to your Roku device.
How to Activate and Stream TLC Go on Roku
Before you can watch TLC on Roku, make sure the TLC Go channel is activated. Here’s how:
- Open the TLC Go channel on your Roku.
- On the TV you should see an activation code along with a link (https://auth.tlc.com/link). If you don’t see an activation code, press login or sign in to generate one.
- On any device, open up the link shown on your TV screen.
- Enter the activation code found on your Roku and click Link TV Provider.
- Now just sign into your cable TV account.
- After signing in, your TLC Go app should be activated.
- Refresh or restart the TLC Go channel on Roku and start watching all your favorite content.