The Fox Corporation owns another application that they launched called Tubi TV. It is an American-based video streaming service. It contains thousands of TV shows, series, and hit movies, streamed 100% legally. It adds the benefit of fewer ads than regular TV. Viewers can stream award-winning TV series and movies from its list of contents. All types of Genres Are available on Tubi TV. Whether you are looking for anime, Korean dramas, cartoons for children, comedy, drama, horror shows, Spanish shows, or some famous British series, you can find everything on Tubi TV. With this app, no one will be running out of entertainment as It has dozens of shows, anime, and movies added to it every week.All the high-rated IMDB shows are available on Tubi TV. It has a wide range of animal collection that includes Cowboy Bebop, Naruto, yu-gi-oh, And lots more.
Features of the app
There are multiple features that Tubi TV has to offer. Those include:
- HD movies and TV shows are available on its platform.
- No subscription fees need to be paid to avail of the list of TV shows and movies.
- Users can bookmark the videos that they want to watch
- Create your personalized queue
- Every Friday, it is time for new TV shows and movies to be added to Tubi TV.
- Get daily access to regular episodes off several trendy, classic dramas
It is a piece of good news for Tubi TV fans that this application is available at absolutely no cost at all. All the contents present on this app can be watched in full HD without paying even a single penny. Now all the users can avail to its wide range of collection without thinking of spending.
The devices that support Tubi TV
There is a wide range of list of devices that support Tubi TV. Whether you are watching from your smartphone, laptop, smart TV, or any other device, it is good to go. Now you can enjoy all your favorite shoes from the leisure of your cozy couch and even while traveling on buses and trains. The list of devices is as follows:
- Samsung smart TV and other Android TVs
- Android mobile and tablets – operating system Android 5 and its newer versions
- Xbox One
- Samsung Tizen – Tizen 2 and the newer versions
- Amazon Kindle fire tablet 7 and its newer versions with the operating system Android 4.0.3 And above
- Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, Fire TV stick, Fire TV edition television whose operating system is Android 5, and the newer versions
- All Roku devices like Roku 3, Roku Ultra, Roku express, Roku stick, Roku TV, Roku stick plus, with all the operating system versions
- iPhone 6 and the newer versions with IOS 9 And the above-operating systems.
- Apple TV with 4th generation and newer versions whose operating system is TV OS9 and above
- IPad third-generation and newer versions with operating system iOS 9 and above
- Web browsers- Chrome, edge, fire Fox, safari 10 and its newer versions, Android web view 70.0.3
- Google Chromecast
How to activate Tubi TV on this smart TV?
If you want to watch your favorite shoes animes and movies on your big screen, then follow up the given process:
- Download the Tubi TV app On your smart TV from the App Store present on your device
- Open the application.
- From the menu bar, select the sign-in option. Upon doing this, an activation code will be displayed on the TV screen.
- Now from mobile or computer web browser, log on to tubitv.com/activate
- Sign in using the user ID and password of your account
- After signing in, the user will be redirected to the activate a device page.
- There enter the activation code And click on it to activate the device
This will automatically refresh the existing page on your TV screen, and you will be able to log in to Tubi TV with your login credentials.