YouTube is one of the most amazing and popular video streaming platforms. You can watch music videos shows and other so many things on YouTube. And if became more amazing when you watch then on the big screen. Yes now apart from your mobile phones or computer screen you can watch YouTube on your Smart TV, gaming console, Xbox, Kodi, Roku, PlayStation, and many more as well. If you have a big screen with the latest technology and an internet connection then it would be so easy for you to enjoy your favorite videos and share with your family and friends as well.
But for this, you need to pair your device with your YouTube account. This pairing process is also known as the activation process. The activation process or pairing process will verify your device and activate your account on the device as per your choice. In this article, you can check the easiest process to activate YouTube on your device. So let’s check it out without wasting time.
Steps to activate YouTube using youtube.com/activate
Activating YouTube on your device is a very easy and simple process. It just takes a few minutes and you will watch your favorite shows on your device. The first step is to create an account on YouTube. For this, you can use your Gmail account and can log in via Gmail. As YouTube is now under the ownership of google you have to create a Gmail account to continue the activation process. Once you created your Gmail account log in with it on YouTube and follow the below-stated steps:
- Connect the internet with the device and search for YouTube applications in-app store or channel store.
- Launch the application and log in to your Youtube or Gmail account. If you don’t have an account then create an account first.
- In the next screen, you will get an 8 digit code. You have to save this code for later use. You can write it down using a pen and paper. But make sure you copied the code the same as displayed.
- Now use a mobile or computer and open youtube.com/activate.
- Here you have to log in to your YouTube account and then a new screen will open in front of you.
- On this screen, you will be asked to enter the activation code of the device for the pairing or activation process.
- Enter the device activation code displayed on the device earlier. Double-check the code to avoid issues.
- After entering code click on the Next button. Now a new pop will appear with permission. Click on Allow access.
Once you clicked on the allow access your device will automatically refresh itself. If it does not happen refresh the device manually. After refresh, you will be able to watch your favorite videos on your favorite streaming channel. The above-mentioned process is the same for all the devices. If you didn’t click on allow access, you will not be able to access the YouTube on your device. In case you find any confusion during activation you can contact YouTube help immediately.