There is a large base of accounting software available for business owners to choose from. QuickBooks is known for developing easy-to-use software with variants that accommodate enterprise-level businesses to local businesses.
Why Is QuickBooks Popular?
At first, QuickBooks was not widely accepted by many users. This did not affect the quality of the software as it did what it continues to do, which is a huge reason for the accounting software’s success. Intuit takes the user feedbacks and recommendations into consideration and implements them in future versions of their software.
QuickBooks suite caters services right from a solopreneur-level to enterprise-level accounting software. QuickBooks Enterprise is known for its huge number of features and ability to manage reports. QuickBooks makes it simple for mid-size businesses to share and organize files while not having to pay an enterprise-level price.
What Are the Benefits of QuickBooks?
- Tax preparation has never been easier for an entrepreneur or a small business. The software is user-friendly, which makes it easy to use. It enables the user to send tax information directly to a bookkeeper or accountant.
- With regular software updates, Intuit implements and evaluates all the user feedback to improve the software.
- QuickBooks Pro Hosting makes it easy to access and share files whether you’re using a desktop or a smartphone.
- The software is full of shortcuts so a business can save time and effort.
- All the financial data remains safe, thanks to the automatic backups.
- If any user finds it difficult to use QuickBooks, video and text tutorials by Intuit make usability much easier.
Advantages and Disadvantages of QuickBooks
- Integrated tools enable the users to work smart with help of multiple shortcuts, which results in saving time.
- The user demand and feedback help Intuit in making a future version of QuickBooks better than its predecessor.
- It is inexpensive as compared to other accounting software.
- Automated backup keeps all the data safe and secured.
- You don’t need an accounting background to use QuickBooks. It is intuitive and easy to navigate, making it suitable for just about everyone.
- Accessibility has never been an issue. Users can access QuickBooks from anywhere at any time using their smartphones or laptops.
- QuickBooks has a lot of capabilities. But to use them all you need to learn them. Users need to invest their time to learn the software capabilities.
- Users can save time and energy with the help of shortcuts, but it is not as good as it seems. Users need to refer to tutorials to learn those shortcuts and integrations.
- Even with regular software updates, the application is unstable. It can sometimes randomly crash while in use.
- No direct or personalized support is available.
- Lack of tools to design the invoices.
There are two levels of accounting software, small business accounting, and enterprise accounting. For small business accounting, users can opt-in for QuickBooks Pro & QuickBooks Online. All the features provided in these versions are enough for small business accounting needs.
For enterprise-grade accounting, QuickBooks Enterprise offers more functionality and customization. But it requires good support and maintenance to keep it running. Virtual desktops can help you do so as the application on it is set up and managed by the providers themselves. With reasonable Azure VDI Pricing and regular maintenance, you can easily host QuickBooks Enterprise on a virtual desktop.
As you can see, using QuickBooks has its advantages and disadvantages. Apps4Rent provides reliable services for products like QuickBooks with 24/7 maintenance and support. They also have expertise in migration services and virtual desktops. So, if you plan to Migrate Email To Office 365, Apps4Rent would be a reliable choice.