Who are we?
Our data protection officer is responsible for overseeing our compliance with the California consumer privacy act (CCPA) and General data protection regulation (“GDPR”). In case you want to connect with our officer, you can write at email@example.com.
Collection of Information
The Information we collect comes under the following four data classes:
- Information you give us
- Information collected from third-parties
- Information collected from social media
- Information related to user’s use of the website
Information you give us.
- When you fill a form on our website
- When you search for our services or products
- When you share feedback with us or complete any survey
- When you subscribe to our services like newsletter, updates, etc.
- When you communicate with us via email, mail, phone, or other ways
- When you escalate any issue
Information collected from Third Parties
We receive different types of information about you from our trusted advertising agencies that include lead generation networks such as name, email address, address, and phone number. It may also include professional information such as company name or address.
Information collected from social media
When you follow or like our social media channels like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn, we collect some information, including your name, profile, email, and other content or comments you post on images, reels, or videos. We collect the information in the form of these methods. Along with that, we also collect information if you sign from any e advertisement or submit Information using social media websites. We collect and use the Information provided by you for the purpose of communication through customer care, verifying Information, and marketing services.
Information Related to your use of our website.
We collect information automatically about your device or computer from which you access our website. It includes the following Information:
- IP address, geographical location, and other related information about the computer
- type of browsers, operating system, and country from which you are accessing it
- Information related to different methods with which you can interact with our website, including clicks, web pages, content, domain name, and similar Information.
- Along with that, we also use third-party analytic providers such as cookies and other related tools in order to collect the Information.
Disclosure of Information
As per our current services, we do not disclose any information in any situation above to third parties. However, we reserve the right for the disclosure of the Information in the future under the following situations:
- When user give their consent
- For our business partners or service providers who to provide or perform services on our behalf.
- To protect our rights and regulations and comply with laws that various excess parts of the Information to protect our users and us.
- at the times of business mergers or acquisitions
- when users share information on public forums, including community forums and blogs
What are user rights?
Being the users of our services, you also preserve a few essential rights. The most important thing users can do they can reset, remove or reject cookies as per their requirements. To do the same, they need to follow the instructions provided by the specific browser; keep in mind that these instructions differ from one browser to another browser. IN case you reject the cookies, then the next time whenever you come to our website, it will not recognize your device. You can delete the Information of the browser using browser controls.
In any situation, if you want us to update or erase any of your personal information, then you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. When we have such kind of request, we will resolve that as soon as possible.
Retention of the Information
Data transformation over the internet is not entirely secure, and there is no system of whether electronics for physical security are impenetrable. But still, we take necessary steps to prevent unauthorized access to all our user’s personal data. We cannot guarantee the security of the Information, our servers, and databases. Being users If you are using our services, then you are agreeing to all different types of risks related to the Information you provided us while using our services. In any worst-case scenario, if your Information or are security code compromised, we may seek to notify you.
Information from children
We are clearly stating that all the children under the age of 13 are not intended to use our services. People under 13 years of age cannot submit any personal information on our website, forums, or charge, etc. all minors between 13 to 17 years of age may use our services under the guidance of a legal guardian or parents. In case we find out that we receive any information from a child under 13 years of age, we will take the necessary steps to delete the specific Information.