Businesses either they are online or offline select some workable strategies for promotion of their product in the local market as well as in global market.
The first and foremost aim for the application of marketing strategies is to develop a collaborative chain with the customers to influence them for the offered products. In addition, customer will happily invest for your product if he is guided for the specification and benefits of the product. Marketing techniques are fully customer centered to encourage them for investment in your products and services. In some cases marketing methodologies are fully novice or there is chance of happening previously layered techniques or tested methodologies.
Pre-Requisites for Marketing Techniques
As human beings learn with experience and increasing knowledge. When one enter in business world, he become familiar with the applicable business methodologies but he should select one that suits most to his business. Keep in your mind the followings tips before choosing the suitable marketing strategy for your business.
- Work for target audiences and demographics for your applicable marketing strategy as it is basic step for preparation of your marketing plan to promote your product or service
- Design a speculative procedure of buying to check the local as well as global audiences. Having completion of this testing research, you can easily design a strategic marketing plan for high conversion rate of your business.
- Now you have demographic knowledge about the customer behavior, and it is easily for you to apply the marketing planning for various locations.
- After completion of application phase, it is needed to assess the each marketing methodology demographically.
Classification of Market
There are two type of businesses are working across the globe that are classified below
- Business to Business Marketing (B2B)
In business to business market there is business relation between the whole seller and retailer
- Business to Consumer Market (B2C)
In business to consumer market there is business relation between the retailer and consumer
The marketing strategies are applied by considering the nature of the market. The focus of all businesses is on B2C as in this market there is direct interaction with the consumers. Various marketing strategies are explained below.
- Marketing with Paid Option
This strategy is applicable in online as well as in offline businesses. Paid marketing options for off line marketing is advertisement using TV and radio media.
For online marketing there are many PPC programs that are working on the planet. The well-known programs out of these are Facebook Ads and Google Adwords.
- Emails Marketing Option
This marketing methodology is everlasting but it will be the best rewarding only when you do hard work in constructing your own email list. This task can be accomplished with the option of subscription on your website. When visitors land on your website and if they find the contents informative, they subscribe your website for future announcement on your website.
There are a lot of lists available in the market that are solid with the promise of relevancy but are often proved irrelevant.
- Video Marketing Option
Video marketing is increasing its importance because of its greater conversion rate. This marketing strategy is productive only if your contents are powerful and video is shot in a professional environment. Viewers never feel distraction while watching the videos. The thumbnail should be relative and attractive. You can design custom thumbnail with professional graphic design tool having regard of standard YouTube Thumbnail Size defined by YouTube.
- SEO Option
This is very strong marketing technique but it needs a lot of time to deliver results. In this marketing strategy there are multiple step that are given below
- First select niche and then do keywords research. Select those keywords that have low competition and high volume of traffic.
- Now do Onsite SEO of website by inserting the proper Meta Tags, Meta Title and Meta Description. Write SEO optimize contents for your website. Never upload copied contents for your website.
- Create light weight inforgraphics for your business and upload it by inserting the same tags that were explained for text based contents.
- Now it is time to work for Offsite SEO. Always work for white hat SEO that is long lasting and is cause of quick ranking of your website for inserted keywords.