Everyone loves to travel and visit different places. Culture, architecture, food, art, mysteries and, business is all that you travel for. Going to some new place or visiting your loved ones, it doesn’t matter for what reason, not a thing can match the adventure and excitement of traveling. It is inconsequential what the mode of transportation is, be it a bus, a train, or an airplane, traveling itself is a mesmerizing experience. People of all ages like to travel, whether it is for enjoyment or business purposes. Overall, traveling is a very humbling experience.
But traveling sometimes can be a cumbersome process, especially for beginners. Several questions arise in one’s mind when traveling, what all to carry, what is the food specialty, what all are the main attractions of the city and the list continues. But the major question is, ‘Where to stay?’ So all of your queries are going to be answered here.
Main things you need to take care of when booking a hotel in Delhi:
- Location- When traveling, specifically for the first time, it is essential to choose the right location for your stay. Your hotel or the guest house should be located near the market or the airport for it to be easier for you to access the commodities. Ibis New Delhi Aerocity is one such hotel that is located closer to the airport and hence has access to all the necessary commodities. Also, it is effortless to get transport near the airport and a lot of tourist guides who you might require, particularly if you speak a different language.
- Weather Conditions- When traveling in northern India, particularly in Delhi, you need to choose which season suits you the most. Are you a person who enjoys winters, or monsoon, or the summer season? The best months to visit Delhi are in either the spring season i.e. February and March or the autumn season i.e. October and November. These are the most famous tourist months. The spring season has a temperature of around 20-25 degrees Celsius and the nights are somewhat colder. On the other hand, the autumn season has an average temperature of 12-13 degrees Celsius.
- Dining- Everyone likes to have well-done and luscious food, especially when traveling. Spending a lot of money on traveling and still not getting satisfactory quality food is not what you wish for. When you are traveling, particularly from the perspective of enjoying and exploring, you might not always know the best place to dine and have a good experience. Always choosing a hotel which provides dining facilities, mainly breakfast is really important. You sometimes might not get the time to sit and have a peaceful meal during the day, but breakfast is the most important meal. Ensuring that breakfast facilities are already included in the hotel charges is what you look for in a good hotel. Most of the hotels have a buffet facility.
- WI-FI- Whenever booking a hotel in Delhi, make sure that the hotel you stay in has a good Wi-Fi facility. When traveling, who doesn’t want to update their social pages and be connected to the world? More than updating social sites or being active on them, it is important for your safety. It helps you to remain in contact with your family and friends and being aware of their wellbeing and the same goes for them as well. Not having WI-FI facilities means spending a lot of money on roaming. So choose your hotel wisely.
- Laundry- Let’s agree that you wouldn’t want to stack up against your dirty clothes, especially if you are staying in a hotel for a longer vacation. Laundry facilities in a hotel are always a plus point. Getting your clothes cleaned, ironed and, at your door is a luxury service you need to look for in a hotel.It is not only about your clothes, but also the beddings. No one wants to come back to the room, tired from the whole day and, sleep on dirty sheets. It is not only about your comfort but also your health conditions. Not having clean clothes or bedding can result in bacteria, dirt, fleas which can cause various infections and other diseases.
- Different languages- Always consider a hotel that has staff fluent in different languages, particularly if you have communication issues in Hindi and English. These are the main languages spoken in any hotel in Delhi. If you are someone who is not from India or do not have knowledge of the language, then this can be helpful for you. The staff there can guide you throughout your whole trip and make your journey smooth.
- Air Conditioned- Northern India can sometimes be extremely hot, especially if you are traveling in the months of June-July. And in weather conditions like these, not having proper air-conditioning facilities in your hotel can be a major issue. A large number of people are not accustomed to exceedingly hot weather conditions and staying in an environment like that for them can be hazardous. Staying in a good hotel, spending an immense amount of money on your trip and, still not getting the necessities such as air-condition is not worth it. Any reputed hotel will have good air-condition facilities whether it be in any city.
- Parking- If you are traveling to Delhi by personal vehicle, you certainly need parking facilities. In a city like Delhi, which already has a large population, parking can be an issue. Also, assure that your vehicle is safe where parked. So looking for parking facilities in your hotel is a must for you but at the same time ensure that the parking facilities provided are secured.
These are the foremost facilities you mightrequire while booking a hotel in Delhi, and you can prioritize them according to your needs. Aside from all these facilities, an additional facility provided by Ibis New Delhi Aerocity is that it allows pets in the hotel. So if you are someone who has pets and don’t want to leave them back at home, this hotel might be the right choice.