You might have heard about CCNA. This is an entry-level networking certification. This certification can help you prepare for networking responsibilities in IT, such as network engineer, network administrator, and network specialist.
The CCNA Certifications
The CCNA Certification stands for Cisco Certified Network Associate. This is an entry-level information technology certification that Cisco issues. The CCNA is designed in such a way as to validate the knowledge of a candidate on different networking concepts that are required in networking roles in different IT positions.
- A candidate has to pass one 200-301 CCNA exam to get the CCNA certification. You can click for more CCNA 200-301 exam questions.
- It can take $300+taxes to take the CCNA exam.
- A candidate should know that there are no prerequisites to take the CCNA exam. However, it is recommended to have some experience and training in this aspect.
- CCNA has requested IT certification that has more than 9k job listings, according to Glassdoor.
The costs of CCNA exams
A lot of candidates are interested in knowing the costs of CCNA exams. It is to be mentioned that the CCNA exam costs $300+tax. Moreover, the candidates can use Cisco Learning Credits to buy the exam. These are prepaid credits that the companies can buy for their candidates to use according to their preferences.
The salary of a CCNA certification networking
Candidates find CCNA Certifications beneficial in both higher-level and entry-level networking positions. The salaries of CCNA-certified professionals are different according to their job titles.
- The average salary of an IT support specialist is $53,051.
- The average salary of a Network specialist is $64,430.
- The average salary of a Network Administrator is $69,243.
- The average salary of a Network engineer is $85,822.
- The average salary of a Senior Network engineer is $116,165.
There are some other Cisco network certifications. These include the CCT, known as Cisco Certification Technician. This entry-level Cisco certification is designed to equip candidates with the skills to maintain and support networking devices.
Moreover, CCNP, known as Cisco Certified Network Professional, is above CCNA.
Getting the CCNA certification
- The candidates must pass Cisco’s 200-301 CCNA exam to get the CCNA certification.
- The candidates have been using and implementing Cisco solutions and products.
- The candidate should have a basic knowledge of IP addresses.
- The candidate should have fundamental network knowledge.
CCNA training and courses
The candidates can choose from various online courses and prepare for the CCNA exam. They may attend physical classes at their local community colleges.
Cisco is a great platform that offers online courses to candidates. These courses, Implementing and Administrating Solutions, can help them pass the CCNA exam. The course costs can range from $300-$800.
The candidates can also use CCNA courses and training. This is how they can excel in this field and get the best CCNA certifications. For more details, go to this website. This is how you can have more details and information about CCNA networking.