Answer: Cisco certification is launched by Cisco, a well-known manufacturer in the network field, in 1993. The company has launched an engineer qualification program (Cisco Career
Certification Program, referred to as ccnp and requires its agents in various countries to have such engineers to improve the quality of service to users and establish a qualification certification system for Cisco product network engineers. Cisco certification is an international authority certification in the Internet field.
Answer: There are four main types of personnel participating in Cisco certification training:
- College Students. Facing fierce competition among college students, every college student is working hard to make himself stand out in the talent market. One more international passport is undoubtedly a magic weapon for them to stand out among their classmates in employment and other competitions.
- Some people who are confused and have no future in their profession. In the face of re-choosing a career and entering a new field of development, it is also necessary to obtain IT certification through training and obtain professional skills. Of course, this also includes some students in school, and the other part is that the society has employees who want to change careers after they work.
- Some people who are going to study or immigrate abroad and some people who have already gone abroad. Some people who are going to study abroad or immigrate, and some people who have already gone abroad take advantage of returning home to visit relatives or other opportunities to come back to school. When Chinese people in Europe and the United States generally find it difficult to find a good job, Cisco certification is a magic weapon for employment. However, if you study Cisco certification in China, the training cost is dozens of times cheaper than abroad. It also avoids the dual training of computer technology and language abroad obstacle.
- Network professional and technical personnel. Cisco certification is a highly prestigious network skills certification in the Internet industry. In China, engineers who have obtained a CCIE certificate have an average annual salary of no less than 29850 US dollars Engineers who have passed the CCNA certification exam have an average annual salary of more than 8960 US dollars. It is said that this is only the basic salary, excluding bonuses, bonuses and other non-wage subsidies. It is no wonder that US Vice President Al Gore has appropriately and humorously referred to the Cisco certification as a first-class ticket with high technology and high salaries.
Answer: Of course it can. And in fact, our students are more non-computer professionals who study IT certification. Many students hope to add an important bargaining chip when they are employed or studying abroad. Some students have no confidence in their current professional employment prospects and hope to switch to the high-paying IT industry. Obtaining Cisco certification is the most effective shortcut. As long as you have the courage to face new knowledge and the ability to learn quickly, English proficiency level three or above, and a basic understanding of computer operating systems and the Internet, then you can learn it.
Answer: Generally speaking, holders of Cisco certification can get the following benefits:
- Included in the talent pool of CISCO;
- Have the opportunity to give various technical lectures from CISCO;
- Become the hunting target of major companies and overseas institutions;
- Strong market competitive advantage;
- Important capital for emigrating overseas and going abroad for employment;
- Obtain the greatest degree of trust from CISCO and users;
- Obtain technical support from CISCO, such as visiting the Microsoft security site, technical information CD, etc.
In addition, you can print the CISCO certification mark (LOGO) on your business card, resume, etc.
Since you are studying network engineering, we will tell you, based on what you teach in your current school and your personal affordability, we suggest you take the CCNA and CCNP exams together. The price of CCNA is US dollars 250, and the CCNP is US dollars 200. The test difficulty of CCNA is relatively simple and basic, while CCNP is relatively difficult. If you don’t have a background in CCNA or are unfamiliar with routing and exchange, it is recommended not to take it.
Of course, there are also some specialized schools that claim to be covered. In fact, there is an environment for you to study and the success rate is higher. In fact, registering for a training class is to have an environment to study, so that the test success rate is higher. In China, candidates who take these exams are basically looking for schools for learning and training. The exams are in English, so the teacher will also help to translate the questions for the candidates to do. I took the exam in 2001. At that time, there was no Chinese question bank. Now I heard that some schools have a Chinese question bank for translators. You can go to the school for more details.
The difficulty of each exam is hard to say. CCNA is easier to pass, which is also the most basic. CCNP is relatively difficult and hard to come by. As for CCIE, it is difficult to have an environment for you to do the exam in China. Therefore, it is basically enough to go to telecommunications, or operator, or agent type company after passing the CCNP exam. As a fresh graduate, having a CCNP certificate is very helpful for finding a good job.
This is a certificate that proves that you have passed their training and passed. This thing is actually a tool for others to make money. It will expire after two or three years. You will have to pay for the re-examination. It is better to have a certificate than no one, but if you have the ability, you don’t care about this certificate. The students taught by the universities in China are very strange. Most of the students who come out after graduation only know to get a certificate and go to work for others? Why are so few proactive entrepreneurs? It’s a bit sad to say.
After passing the training exam, there will be a certificate issued by CISCO. If you want to engage in network work, the CISCO certificate is very useful. CCNA is relatively simple. As long as you prepare carefully, you can generally pass. CCNP and CCIE are more troublesome. The exam is on the computer. Go ahead, there is no test paper, there will be a score prompt immediately after answering the question! show imformation