Cryolipolysis, or the fat-freezing method, is one of the most popular techniques to eliminate unwanted fat. It has received FDA clearance and is safe. If folks are not confident about whether they should opt for Coolsculpting or not, they are not alone. It should be one’s number one choice due to its non-surgical approach.
If you’re someone who wants to try the fat-freezing method and have never heard about it before, this article is for you. It will help you understand the technique and assess if it is right for you.
How Does Cryolipolysis Work?
A person with any physique or body type and opt for this procedure if approved by the Physician. The experts will analyze your body and recommend which parts need treatment. It’s best to target the bulgy area you thought would never go. In general, the treatment requires 1-6 sittings. However, the consultant will convey the same based on your needs.
Cold temperatures are used in Cryolipolysis to freeze and destroy fat cells. The consultant will use a handheld device with the help of a gel pad over the fat cells. The suction and cooling mechanism will be efficient in destroying the fat cells. Patients report a slight pinching sensation during the method. The frozen fat cells are processed and eliminated by the body naturally.
Each session can last from 1-3 hours. Many people prefer to read books, listen to music, or work on their laptops during the procedure. There is no downtime; the fat-freezing method will allow you to head straight to work after the session.
How to Know if it is Right for You?
- Pinchable skin is the first thing that signals that the method is suitable for you. There are two types of fats – visceral and subcutaneous. Subcutaneous fat is usually found below the love handles and can be worked upon using Coolsculpting. It is primarily pinchable. Visceral fat is located below the muscle walls and cannot be treated using this approach.
- Remember, it is a body-contouring method and not for weight loss. If your target loses weight, you will not notice a change after a certain point. However, treating a ‘target spot’ like the upper arms, chin, or bra line can be an excellent resort.
- Do you have a minimum of three months to see the results? The results of Cryolipolysis are slow and do not reflect overnight. You will have to devote 3-6 months to see effective results if you are an ideal candidate.
Things to Remember
- Get yourself a physical examination and professional consultation before getting started. It will help you to understand if there is an underlying medical condition that can affect the results.
- It would be helpful if you had a proper treatment plan for your concerns and the expected outcomes.
- Choose a service more interested in benefiting the client instead of only making money.
- Ensure you receive adequate pre-treatment advice to maximize the benefits.
- Double-check that the facility has the latest equipment that is functioning correctly.
There are several reasons why people fail to see significant changes. It is inadequate knowledge about the before and after treatment details. Consulting the right services will ensure you have the proper guidance before and after the procedure. Do not forget to take before/after pictures to mark the difference.
It is best to take a referral from a friend or family member who recently underwent the procedure. Choosing a suitable facility will ensure the right results. Get this painless treatment with zero downtime and say goodbye to unwanted body fat. You can get up to 30% permanent body fat reduction using this method, so try now.