It’s no secret that competition levels in the roofing industry increase daily. In fact, market research shows that the roofing industry grew 2.7% on average every year between 2015 and 2020.
This means you need to put in that extra work if you’re going to have a chance at winning some jobs. But how do you stay top of mind when there are so many roofing contractors in the industry?
It’s possible. If I could make it work, you can be sure you can do it too—with some help, of course. You need to be accurate and have software that will assist you in generating estimates for each task.
In my case, I turned to Roofr. Roofr’s roofing software is the best platform on the market if you’re looking for an edge over your competition. I used Roofr without very many expectations, but ended up being glad I tried it out. Why? Simple: I won more jobs than ever across the year using this platform.
What you need to do for your business to be competitive
Being ahead of your competitors is crucial in the roofing business. To remain competitive, you’ll need to employ highly skilled crew members and invest in proper marketing.
A good crew
Your roofing company’s talented and skilled crew members should offer the best services. This helps your roofing company increase the amount of jobs they’re receiving, as service matches or exceeds the client’s expectations.
A marketing strategy and a business plan
Proper marketing is also vital in ensuring that a roofing business succeeds. In addition to referrals, develop a marketing strategy that will enable you to be ahead of others in the industry.
Be sure to include:
- Digital marketing – In addition to a website, ensure that you market your business on social media platforms. Social media helps you communicate with prospective customers, build trust, and identify future customers.
- SEO implementation – Maximize the use of SEO to ensure that your company appears first whenever a potential customer searches for roofing companies.
- Google ads – Most customers requiring roofing services tend to Google roofing companies and their services. It would be best if you used roofing ads to attract the attention of potential clients.
Also ensure that you have a perfect business plan that includes your business goals, strategies, and how you plan to reach your target market.
Use quality materials and the right tools
To satisfy your clients, you must ensure that you use quality products and materials. This will lead to more referrals, and hence, more jobs.
Using correct tools can also increase your team’s productivity. Use high-quality physical tools to eliminate property damage and help you produce good work for your clients.
Build rapport with customers and develop a referral program
You need to relate well with your clients. All clients need a polite and professional roofing contractor. Good handling of clients will ensure that they return in the future if they require roofing services or even refer you to other people.
Additionally, most clients check online reviews to determine if they will use your services. Request your clients to leave reviews after completing a roofing project. When potential clients see positive reviews of previous clients, they become confident that you can handle the task, and hence, consider working with you.
Should you market your roofing business?
Marketing your roofing business helps in growing your brand and increasing sales. Proper marketing of your roofing business increases customer trust. An increase in trust will result in many customers requiring your services. Marketing also enables you to reach a bigger audience, increasing sales.
How Roofr helped me win more roofing jobs
I was constantly losing jobs to my competitors in the industry. After discovering Roofr, the story is now different. This comprehensive tool helped me win more roofing jobs with:
- Stunning proposals – Roofr’s roofing software was instrumental in ensuring that my job’s proposals were quality and perfect. Perfect proposals with correct quotations attracted more customers.
- Perfect estimates – By auto-generating estimates to determine roofing costs, I could quote fair prices and win more jobs. Automation also allowed me to focus on more important aspects of running my business.
- Reports – Roofr’s roofing software enabled me to generate reports that contained detailed information. This built trust, as clients knew the services that they were paying for.
To grow your business, you must attract new customers and generate roofing leads. One way to do that is to optimize your roofing processes and improve your service delivery. That’s where software comes in.
Software helps roofing contractors level up their processes and win more clients. You can benefit from stunning proposals, client referrals, and perfect estimates to win more jobs. In 2022, I used the software and am extremely happy with the positive changes I have witnessed. Use it and thank me later.