The Internet gives us great opportunities: it allows us to connect with friends, acquaintances and colleagues hundreds of kilometers away, gives us access to thousands of videos, films, music, books, articles for education and entertainment. And on the Internet, there are many shops and goods that can be purchased while sitting at a computer and without leaving your apartment.
Today we are looking into how to buy in online stores, what you need to know when buying online so that it is profitable, convenient and safe, how to choose a seller and place your first order.
What is an online store?
When we come to a regular Huawei, we have goods in front of us that we can look at, touch them and put them in our shopping cart. Also, in the hall there are sellers, consultants, cashiers. We choose the products we need, go to the checkout, pay for the purchase and go home satisfied.
Legally, a store is an enterprise or an individual entrepreneur who carries out trading activities, makes a profit, and pays taxes.
Like a regular store, an online marketplace is owned by an enterprise or individual entrepreneur.
Differences of the online store:
- We do not receive purchases immediately, but wait for some time until they are delivered to us by courier or mail;
- Payment is most often made immediately, but in some stores, you can pay for the order upon receipt.
- Online shopping has its advantages and disadvantages, we will talk about them later, but now we will figure out what is needed in order to successfully place your first order.
Choose a store or marketplace
We recently reviewed the best online stores for clothes, shoes, electronics and other goods. On these sites, you can safely shop without fear of fraud. You can also trust well-known trading networks that have their own web resources, for example, Huawei online store. But, of course, this list is only a small part of the sites available on the Internet, so I will give general recommendations for choosing a store:
- Decide in advance on the product you are looking for.
- Ask for recommendations from friends, acquaintances, relatives, find out where they most often order such things.
- If you yourself found a web resource on the network, read reviews about it on other third-party resources. To do this, open the google page and enter the name of the store, the word “reviews” in the search box and find people’s comments.
Pay attention to the terms of delivery, payment and return of goods, as well as contact details. Usually, all this information is publicly available on the seller’s website. If it is not, check these questions with a consultant.
I advise you to always follow these rules for safe online shopping:
- Use your computer and secure internet connection.
- Install a good antivirus, it will help protect payments and all your activities on the Internet.
- Make sure that you entered the address of the web resource correctly, there are craftsmen who fake sites to swindle your data.
- Make sure the site you want to shop on is trustworthy. To do this, pay attention to the left corner, there should be a lock, which means that the data you enter here is encrypted and protected. If not, the risk of data loss increases.
- For transactions on the network, you can create a separate bank card or an account in the electronic money system for even greater security.
- Be sure to read reviews about the store.
- Clarify all questions with consultants before ordering and paying for the purchase.
- Connect to the bank card with which you pay for orders online, SMS confirmation of any payments.
Be careful and do not take risks by contacting unreliable resources, then the probability of losing money will decrease significantly and will tend to 0.
How to make an order?
The most popular products that people buy online are clothes, shoes, electronics and household appliances, as well as all kinds of gifts. I will show you how to buy the things you need, using the example of the Huawei, tech products and mobile services.
We go to the Huawei Ramadan promo page and we get to see all our favorite tech products on discounted prices for Ramadan.