If you love NES games then you must have come across Nintendo Switch Online, which has ruled the past and is clearly the most popular nowadays as well. Nintendo Switch has an online Voice Chat app as well in case you did not like the services. You can even cancel some specific options or all the features. All you have to do is to follow the steps given under.
Nintendo has many plans like $4 a month for single user, $20 for a year, $35 for family plan which offers you 8 accounts. Nintendo has a paywall behind which all the games and services are available.
Cancelling your subscription has two ways
- From your Switch itself
- Use a web browser.
- Using Nintendo Switch itself:
- Open the Nintendo eShop on your loved console.
- Navigate to the upper right corner where your user icon is located, click on it.
- Keep on scrolling till you find “Nintendo Switch Online”.
- Make sure you have turn off the “Automatic Renewal” option, and that too, 48 hours before the expiry of the trial, or end of your billing period, so that you don’t get charged for next month or next year if you have opted for annual subscription.
- Last option is to “Switch Off” to view your details of your Console’s subscription.
- Using Web Browser
- First of all you have to sign in to your account on Nintendo’s official website. There will be red coloured box on the upper right corner of your screen.
- Sign in with your credentials and navigate to your user icon or avatar.
- After clicking the avatar you will see a panel, from where you have to go to “Settings”.
- You have to Click Shop menu on the left, then “The User Info Screen” will appear.
- You will see your payment and Nintendo details will show up. And navigate to your Subscription section.
- Another window will appear and check on theNintendo Switch Online Membership status.
- Here you will have to see the option, and turn off the “Auto Renewal “option. Just check it and viola. You have done it.
As you have paid for a plan. You have all the right to use the services for the duration. It is also a fact that there is no provision for refund so select you plan wisely.