There are some basic features to keep in mind when considering buying a mini cot.
- Size: Size is the differential value of mini cots versus conventional cribs. You save space and you can place it in any room.
- Quality: Babies need mini-coats of excellent properties to make rest as optimal as possible. Incorporating non-toxic elements is essential to preserve your safety.
- Material: there are mini-coats made of various materials although the most common are made of aluminum or wood. Wooden bed mini-cots provide greater warmth and comfort while metal mini-cots are a lesser-known option.
- Design: There are mini-covers with canopy and rounded vertices to increase baby safety. Mini-stands with wheels are more practical.
- Comfort: for a comfortable mini-bed to come with a mattress included and, in order to be, a memory foam mattress.
- Mobility: if you are thinking of buying a mini-car to take your baby from one room to another, it is recommended that you bring a built-in wheel for easy transport.
- Brand: Chicco, Milestone, or Hauck are some of the best-selling mini cot brands in specialized online stores.
- Price: the best mini-meetings that we have discussed in this article starts from 75o onwards, being complete accessories and high quality.
These are the main features when choosing one of the best mini-cards for that baby that is nearby.
What is mini-hatch?
A mini-cot is a baby accessory that allows them to sleep glued to the bed, as if they were sharing a bed with parents, with a small size compared to conventional cots and with the advantage that the newborn is safer in more collected places, such as when he was in his mother’s belly.
How should a mini-cover be used?
To use some of the best mini-meetings safely, we must follow a series of steps before choosing the most suitable model.
- Safety: first of all we must discard any mini-head that does not include the safety regulations endorsed by UNE EN 1130 1-2:1996. This standard is basic and must be specified in the mini-head.
- Location: where placing the mini-head can give headaches, but nothing beyond reality. Please note that the cots are usually located in the master bedroom.
- Mini-crib clothing: the sheets and duvets that we use in the mini-crib must have good seams for the baby sleep safely. The duvet closures can be sewn with thread or fastened by Velcro strips.
- Mattress: although the mini-bed is an accessory that is used in the first months of the baby’s life, it is advisable to use a suitable mattress to get the maximum rest of the newborn.
- Extras: The most complete mini-cots include wheels to make it easy to move the crib from one side of the bed to the other as well as safety brakes. They are usually made of rubber to reduce the marks that they may leave on the floor of the room.
What are the advantages of mini-meetings?
The mini-coats are fashionable among those who carry out the type of aging with attachment.
- Space: A classic crib takes up much more space. If your house is small or you would like to make the master bedroom more spacious, a mini-bed will help you make the most of the small space.
- Closeness: As the mini-bed is attached to the mother’s bed, the baby feels closer to both mom and dad and, as a result, lowers the frequency of night crying.
- Safety: it is common among first-time parents to doubt the safety of the baby sleeping with them in their bed. Whether for fear of crushing it or uncomfortable sleep, the couch mini-head is an ideal solution to sleep near you safely.
- Night breastfeeding: When the baby is hungry at night, the mother will not have to travel to the crib to feed it. This is a differential point over classic cots.
How old is it recommended for a baby to use a mini-school?
While it is true that the age to pass the baby from a chole mini-cot to a conventional crib has different opinions, the reality is that most pediatricians recommend that the time to leave the ponytail is when the lactation period ends.
However, there is no absolute answer to this question. The parenting of a baby is typical of each parent with what will be the experience of each and the development of the little one that facilitates the decision.
Reasons you’ll need a mini-cover for your baby
Many first-time parents looking for information on why they should buy a couch mini-schooler during the baby’s first few months of breastfeeding. Other reasons include comfort, ease of transportation, space-saving, and baby safety.
- Comfort: the mini-head is a very comfortable baby accessory. For both the baby and the parents, who will be able to perform household chores and move the mini-school wherever they move within the home, bring it closer to our work table and strengthen the union between the two.
- Handling: The portable capacity of mini-queens is ideal for parents who want to sleep in the same room as their babies. They take up little space and can move freely. Thus, the use of averters or crying warnings when sleeping in another bedroom is avoided.
- Price: Unlike classic cots, Colacho mini-cots are cheaper.
Mini cot, cot, or convertible cot? Which one’s better?
When it comes to offering the best possible rest to the newly arrived baby we must take into account that there are different types of cots that we can choose. Mini cots, Colacho cots, or convertible Colacho cots are some of the options.
- Mini-cots: conventional mini-cots are the reduced version of the cribs. In their favor, they take up little space and are easy to move. They can be foldable, making it easy to transport and store.
- Colacho cot: This type of Colacho cribs are ideal for mothers who prefer to sleep closer to their baby. They are very easy to install and come to bed to feel closer to the baby and to sleep more peacefully.
- Convertible Colacho cot: Convertible Colacho cots are the most complete. They serve the different stages of the baby’s life and are transformed according to needs. Most of these cots usually become children’s beds or sofas over time.
Why doesn’t my baby want to sleep in his crib?
The reaction of the baby crying as soon as we leave him in his crib is something innate and that brings the parents headlong. A natural baby response that you feel alone when we move you from our arms to your mini-cover.
Sometimes finding the solution for the baby to get to sleep and sleep in his crib is easier than it may seem. Chole mini-covers is an ideal solution as they allow the baby to be close to his parents and not feel alone.