YouTube does not give any direct option to download videos people want. This is the most-watched video streaming application, and people used to look for ways to download videos. You can download videos with various methods. We are here with the different third-party platforms or applications that you can use to download your videos. So, by these methods, next time when you want to save a video, you don’t need to think more. So, let’s just start.
How to download YouTube videos on the desktop?
If you want to save your video on your computer then you need to follow these steps:
1. Open a web browser and visit “en.savefrom.net“.
2. Now open YouTube and then you need to open the video you want to save.
3. After that copy the link of that particular video and then paste in on the downloader website
4. It gives various options to change the video’s resolution and after making the specific changes, click on the download or save button.
5. At the end of the downloading, you will enjoy playing the same video offline.
How to download YouTube video on your smartphone?
If you want to download the video from youtube on your smartphone, then follow the steps mentioned below:
1. On your smartphone, open the youtube application and then open the video you want to save.
2. You will notice that a download option is available on the video. Click on the same.
3. As a result, your youtube video will be saved in the Youtube cloud storage, and you can play it offline anytime.
But keep in mind that you will only be able to watch the video offline for 30 days. After 30 days re-download the same video if you want to continue watching it offline.
How to download youtube videos on your iOS device?
If you want to download a video from youtube to your iOS device, then proceed with these steps:
1. Download and open “Readdle” application on your iOS device.
2. After that click on the compass icon in the web browser and visit www.videosolo.com/online-video-downloader/
3. Now open the video you want to download and then copy the link URL.
4. Paste the youtube post link in the Readdle application hat you have downloaded.
5. Now, hit the download button and enjoy videos offline whenever you want.
6. Before downloading the video, you can also select the location you want to save the video.
How to download YouTube video on Android?
To download youtube video on your Android phone, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Download YouTube mate on your android device.
2. After that open youtube video that you want to save and then copy the video URL.
3. Paste the video link on Youtube Mate and then hit the download button.
4. Select the location where you want to save the video and click on the ok button.
5. After completing downloading process, you can play the video on your device without any internet access.