We are going to show you How to Enable Ultimate Performance Mode in Windows 10. Before we start a healthy half Emily with the windows 10 pipelines and how they can affect your computer’s performance. Normally we have three different power plants available in the windows by default. And those are balanced high performance and power stable power plants. The default power plant choice of the windows would be the balanced option. So if you check for currently enabled power plants on your panel, it would be the balanced option for a quick boost you can quickly choose the high-performance bar plan. It may also be hidden under the additional plan staff so be sure to check there as well away we have a more powerful pipeline hidden inside the windows 10 itself. Before we get to that, please send us these three power plants in more detail, so that we can understand how much further you can take your performance using the ultimate performance mode of our plan.
- Let us begin with the balanced Sparkline balanced plan you’ll be balancing performance with energy usage on your computer hardware, for example, your CPU or GPU several not going to get that maximum potential of your hardware because it sometimes compromises the performance for the energy usage of the capable hardware.
- Next, we have the power saver option which is ideal if you’re very sensitive towards your energy usage by enabling this your hardware can only achieve poor performance compared to the other plans. If you are a very late Windows you Sure, of course, you can use it but I think if you invest some serious money into computer hardware expecting it to perform faster, then this is the worst choice you can make for your computer.
- Then we have the most powerful pipeline amongst the available pipelines. It is a great choice if you’re really serious about computer hardware performance, especially if you’re a person who does some heavy workload so hardcore gaming on the system is enabled high-performance power plan, and it will fail your computer hardware performance over the energy usage. But this is not the end of what he can do to make your hardware happier.
- There is an even more powerful pop plan. The ultimate performance mod, we only recommend this for the power issues, and you won’t get offended you, under we do a little tray. So let’s go ahead and Unreal the hidden monster, the ultimate power mod. Before we do that, please make sure your windows 10 is up to date. If it’s nontrending update because you might find difficult to enable the ultimate power plan.
- If you’re using an older build of Windows 10. If you’re curious here’s the bill number of the windows 10. You can also check that by typing winver on your start menu. Go to your start button and right click on a chip will bring you to this menu from here choose PowerShell with admin rights. It may ask for permission so click yes, and you will see the PowerShell window.
- Now type in the following command powercfg -duplicatescheme e9a42b02-d5df-448d-aa00-03f14749eb61 and you will see another command line with the lots of confusing numbers and letters as before, and on bracket, you will see the ultimate performance, which means we have successfully activated the ultimate mode on Windows 10.
Now it is just a matter of enabling it so close the PowerShell window and move over to the start menu now search power and click on the Edit power plan with this battery we can, which will bring you to the control panel Power Options window.
- We will see the newly activated power plan in here. Just click on the show additional plans tab, and you will see the ultimate performance Power Plan, just go ahead and enable it, you will experience the ultimate performance on your Windows PC. This top-line can achieve the maximum level of performance inside your hardware limitation. We highly recommend this if you are using a high end PC.
- If you wish you can change the pipeline settings furthermore by clicking on the change pipeline settings hyperlink. And you can change these settings. As you wish, and click on the Save Changes button in order to save the changes. Try using the new power plan feel the difference yourself as fast as you can come into your experience, it would be a great help. In case you don’t like it you can always go back to all the power plan. As you wish. So that’s how you can enable the ultimate performance mode on Windows 10.