IT workers who want to administer Azure subscriptions and services must earn the Azure Administrator certification. In the Microsoft ecosystem, the function of Azure AD administrator is essential. By assisting with the management and monitoring of digital assets across many platforms like SharePoint, Exchange, SQL Server, and others, the function contributes to the business’s optimization of the cloud infrastructure.
If you are interested in getting yourself certified through Azure Administrator Certification, then check out this amazing Azure Training course by Intellipaat.
We are going to discuss some of the major components related to Azure Administrator Certification which are as followed:
- Who is Azure Administrator
- Roles and Responsibilities of an Azure administrator
- What is Azure Administrator Examination (AZ-104)
- Ways to crack Azure Administrator Examination (AZ-104)
- Application of Azure
Who is Azure Administrator?
The job of Azure Administrator offers total authority over Azure resources. Virtual machines, networks, and subscriptions may all be created and managed by the administrator. Additionally, the administrator may manage, deploy, and configure apps and services.
In the company, the Azure Administrator has the highest level of confidence. They must be capable of controlling every element of the cloud architecture, including:
- Control Active Directory authentication for resources in Azure.
- Set up SSL keys and certificates for certificate renewal.
- IIS server certificate management (IIS)
- Maintain certifications for edge servers (IIS)
- Maintain certificates for SQL Server Databases
One of the most important jobs in the Microsoft cloud ecosystem is Azure Administrator. Azure administrators are required by maximum organizations to handle cloud-related operations.
For your reference, there is a dedicated Intellipaat video on Azure Course that would guide you through all the fundamentals of Azure and Azure Administration.
Roles and Responsibilities of an Azure administrator
Applying a number of policies to resources and subscriptions is within the scope of an Azure Administrator. He or she has a duty to prevent behaviors that the business wishes to see. Deploying and overseeing virtual machines in a cloud environment is part of the job of an Azure administrator.
However the roles and responsibilities of an Azure administrator vary from organization to organization depending upon the situation demand, but
usually, Azure administrators have the following responsibility:
- Ability to Restart or bounce the VMs, clusters, and Azure components.
- Create and maintain swap space on a cloud system installed in accordance with client policies in support of the installed cloud environments and systems.
- When appropriate, it involves writing custom scripts to automate support activities and the ability to turn off/down unused virtual machines being able to locate and fix Azure-level problems.
- Maintaining subscriptions and profiles of Azure.
What is Azure Administrator Examination (AZ-104)
You may get certified as an expert on Microsoft Azure by passing the Azure Administrator Examination (AZ-104) certification test. The purpose of this exam is basically to evaluate your understanding of the abilities required to operate cloud-based applications and administer the Microsoft Azure platform.
The AZ-104 exam is again of the following types:
- One is Azure Certified Solutions Architect – Solutions Architect (CSA-205)
- Another one is Azure Certified Solutions Architect – Solutions Architect (CSA-206)
This Azure Administrator Examination covers various aspects of Azure technology which include:
- Maintenance and administration of Azure virtual machines
- Managing Azure Active Directory
- Administration of the Azure SQL Database, including backups and restorations
- Managing Azure Storage account, performing backups, and recovering data
- Deployment and setup of Azure Websites
- Configuration and support for Azure Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
Ways to crack Azure Administrator Examination (AZ-104)
Having a solid understanding of Azure Administrator is the key to passing the test. The easiest way to do that is by enrolling in online courses from reputable organizations like Intellipaat. You will learn all you need to know about Microsoft Azure’s architecture and functionality in this course.
You should take this course in addition to practicing answering exam-style questions because doing so will help you better comprehend what is required to pass this test. Such queries are available on a number of websites. Additionally, there are plenty of publications that can be found online that cover all aspects of studying for the Azure Administration Exam. You can practice tests and mock examinations as well for better preparation. If you still have time after studying Intellipaat’s online course, this course would be quite beneficial for your success in this specific examination.
Application of Azure
Azure is a cloud computing platform that offers a platform as a service (PaaS) and infrastructure as a service (IaaS) to the public and commercial sectors. Apart from this, Microsoft Hyper-V Server, Microsoft SQL Server, and Microsoft Visual Studio (for development), among other products, are available through Azure.
You can simply and rapidly deploy apps on demand using Azure. You may build new applications from start or host your current ones on Azure.
Azure provides the following services which are as follows:
- Cloud storage: Gives your cloud-based apps a lot of storage capacity, which enables them to store data more effectively than they could on-premises servers.
- Virtual machines: This enables you to build virtual machines that operate on cloud-based virtual hardware. These machines let you install any software, run many instances of your application at once, and configure the operating system without using up more resources on your own computer or server. This makes it simple for businesses with a big number of computers and users to build virtualized PCs that can be shared by several individuals or groups.
- Web Apps: Offers scalable web app solutions for the.NET Framework 4+. With the help of the Web Apps functionality, developers may upload web applications created with ASP.NET 4+ to Azure.
In conclusion, becoming an Azure Administrator Certified in 2023 requires a combination of self-study, hands-on experience, exam preparation, and real-world experience. Start by gaining a good understanding of Azure and its services through self-study, online training, and in-person classes. Then, prepare for the certification exams by using practice exams, study guides, and hands-on experience in a lab environment. Finally, register and schedule your certification exams, gain real-world experience, and keep updating yourself with the latest Azure updates, features, and services to keep the certification current and maintain it