Memory is key to so many different aspects of life, such as basic social interaction or even your day-to-day work. With that in mind, it’s essential to take care of your memory – and one of the ways people can do that is by playing mobile games designed for improving memory.
Games such as Solitaire, Minesweeper, and Sudoku allow people to take a break from the stress of life. There are also games that involve strategy and creativity, such as phone number games, chess, and Monopoly. These can help with problem-solving skills and improve memory. Some of the most asked questions by people are:
- Which game is best for memory power?
- Which is the No 1 mobile game in world?
- How can I sharpen my brain?
If you like to play, keep reading this article as we will give the list of best android mind games and also show the importance of a VPN for PC to keep yourself protected online.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Playing Games:
Games have been around for centuries, and they have always been a prominent aspect of people’s lives. With so many different types of games available to play, there’s something for everyone.
One of the beauties of them is that anyone can play them at any age. There are plenty of educational and best mind games which can help children learn about fractions or, even better yet, teach them how to read.
Some of the advantages and disadvantages are the following:
- Brain Booster: Brain cells are always on the lookout for ways to become more active and resilient. One way to help your brain stay in tip-top shape is by playing games. They are a fun way to exercise your memory, make you flexible with new ideas, and can even help you find new interests.
- Skills Improvement: Playing games can help improve life skills like social relationships, communication, and cooperation. They can teach kids how to take turns, become good losers, and get along with others. Playing them also improves hand-eye coordination and spatial reasoning skills. With these improved life skills in our increasingly digital world, games are a necessity for children.
- Release Depression: Playing sports can be a great way to release depression. We all sometimes want to escape the realities of our day-to-day lives by playing sports. Research shows that the act of playing games can actually benefit people’s mood by releasing dopamine into their system, which washes away feelings of sadness by making them happy.
- Addiction: The first issue that many people have is addiction. People who play for hours can become addicted to the game and neglect their other responsibilities, such as schoolwork.
- Online Danger: Most people don’t know about this drawback, but while playing online games, there can be privacy issues sometimes. The reason is your IP address, and location is visible to everyone. So, hackers can easily attack your personal information like email, credit card information, etc. To avoid this, people need to have a VPN like VeePN. It is a free windows VPN. It is a perfect VPN for windows 10, mac, android, and IOS and comes with a free trial. You can download it from the VeePN download page and protect yourself while playing sports software. Don’t miss this opportunity and try it for free.
- Obesity: One of the most common is obesity. A study found that children who play video games have a higher risk of being overweight or obese. Kids who play more than five hours a day have an 80% chance of being overweight compared to a 13% chance for kids who do not play any.
Top 7 Best Mobile Games for Memory:
The New York Times Crossword:
What is the best way to exercise your memory? Play a game that exercises both short-term and long-term memory. The New York Times crossword trains both types of memories while also providing a healthy dose of mental stimulation.
The New York Times Crossword app developed by The New York Times Company, allows you to do just that while continuously being updated with fresh puzzles.
Sudoku is one of the best mobile software for memory. It requires you to solve a puzzle by filling in the empty squares on a 9×9 grid with numbers so that each row, column, and 3×3 box contains all of the numbers from one to nine. You can use logic and knowledge of basic math to fill in these squares.
Are you looking for a fun yet challenging way to stay mentally sharp? Lumosity is the perfect mobile app to get you started. Lumosity is designed to improve memory and thinking skills through a variety of exercises.
Experts from top universities design them to help bridge the gaps in a person’s cognitive performance. At a low monthly subscription price, Lumosity is the best mobile software for staying mentally sharp.
As of late, more and more people are playing games on their mobile devices. If you were wondering which the best game for memory is, look no further than Math Workout. It is excellent for those who want to increase their math skills as it forces the player to do calculations to go to the next levels.
Train Your Brain:
It’s no secret that our memories deteriorate as we age. But you can train your brain to remember things better with the help of software. There are many different memory-training software out there, but one of our favorites is Train Your Brain.
It consists of 8 types of exercises that can help people’s minds to do some healthy exercise. There is the support of 5 languages and different levels for all ages.
The best mobile software for memory is Brain Games. The first thing players should know about it is that it’s not intended to be a workout for your brain, but rather to exercise it every day.
Brain Games presents players with an array of objects arranged on the screen and asks them to remember where they are located. Players are then asked to recall where the objects were when their timer runs out in order to earn points.
Clockwork Brain Training:
The Clockwork Brain Training is an app for those who want to improve their memory and cognition skills. Children, as well as adults, can use it to improve their focus and concentration significantly.
The games can be played in three modes: easy, moderate, and challenging. These cognitive training games consist of patterns, word search, crosswords, and arithmetic. The app is free and available on Android devices.
Mobile games are a great way to sharpen memory. There are thousands of games available on Android and IOS stores that can help in mental exercise. However, while playing online games or browsing the internet, it is crucial to hide IP and location using a VPN like VeePN. So, no hacker can track you and steal personal information.