As one of a growing band who are becoming more conscientious about the planet, you are all always keen to take on board anything that will help the environment. The attitude of some leaders around the world has you dismayed at their attitude on the matter, but you are determined to play your part. Leading by example is a great way to make a difference and your neighbours would certainly pay you a visit to find out about costs and efficiency.
Recently after moving into your first house of your home, you have a real chance to do your bit. You have already looked at installed a whole water system as its money saving and will cut down on the use of plastic bottles. Then after passing a nearby house and chatting to its owner, you realise that the installation of solar panels in Sydney fits your ideals perfectly, so you decide to speak to experts about the possibility of installing a system in your home.
About solar panels
Solar panels provide the greatest renewable energy source available. Solar power uses the energy provided from the sun in the form of DC energy. This form of energy is then converted via an installed solar inverter to AC energy. AC energy is what we use in our household.
What are the benefits of installing solar panels in your home?
- Affordable Installation – As the price has dropped in recent years. Like all new technology, the cost of producing the solar panels and the batteries has dropped significantly.
- Reduce your carbon footprint – The benefits to the environment are immense, as you will be helping to cut down on your carbon footprint. Going solar means you are not polluting the environment. Solar energy is a clean, green source of energy with no pollution or greenhouse gasses, and it is safe and environmentally friendly. Instead of burning fossil fuels that are destroying our planet Earth, solar energy will utilise energy that is already here. You will be setting a great example to the local community and may even kick off a trend while being able to sleep well, knowing you are helping future generations.
- Value for money – The money saved on utility bills will prove that the installation proves to be excellent value for your outlay. There will be no more paying for electricity and being held hostage to increasing prices. The sun doesn’t suddenly up its charges, so once the panels have been fitted, you are done and dusted, especially with companies with after care service included. You have suddenly beaten a part of the system and have a proud feeling of independence with online reading offering further evidence.
- Government incentives – Further money can be saved through the incentives offered by the Australian government. A great motivator to go down the solar route is that you can get tax benefits when you install the panels. You can get rebates and even an interest-free loan when you switch to solar energy.
- High level of sunlight – Living in such a sunny and warm climate such as New South Wales is a massive bonus and offers the perfect opportunity to install solar panels to your home. This will also mean that the panels and their condition will stay better for longer. Australian homes receive a lot more sunlight than Europe or North America and that has to be good for clean and renewable energy. Talking about sunny weather, what better way than enjoying it than spending a day at the cricket.
- Energy independence – There is no danger of being affected by technical issues such as the grid and network going down. You will be unaffected while neighbours are left in the dark. As the panels are weatherproof there is no need to worry about occasional adverse conditions. When the power corporations raise their prices, you will be smiling, as you have energy independence.
If you would like to learn more about solar energy systems and do some number crunching, search online for an established solar panel system provider and take the first step to installing solar panels on your roof.