Xbox is a gaming platform powered by Microsoft. All the devices that have Microsoft operating system come with free installed Xbox software in them. Along with that Xbox gaming consoles also very much popular among the uses. To avail of all the services of Xbox, you need to log into your Xbox account. Xbox account is your Microsoft account which means if you have a Microsoft account then you don’t need to create an account on Xbox separately. In this post, we will learn how to login to Xbox on different platforms.
Xbox login on web browsers
- Go to a web browser on your computer and enter xbox.com in the URL bar.
- After that, on the screen, you will see the system will ask you to enter your Microsoft account email or phone number. You can also use your Skype id to login to Xbox.
- If you don’t have an account then click on create one. If you don’t have a Microsoft account then click on the sign-in options full stop from here you can also use other sign-in options to enter your Xbox live account.
- After entering the appropriate username and password click on the sign-in button.
- You will reach the home screen of your Xbox account after successful login.
Login on Xbox gaming console
- Connect your Xbox gaming console to the display device and turn it on. Make sure your Xbox gaming console is connected with the internet connection.
- Now you will reach the homepage of your Xbox gaming console where a menu will display on the top of the screen.
- Find and click on the sign-in button in the menu of your gaming console.
- Now enter your Microsoft username and password linked with your Xbox and click on the login button available there.
- After login, all the games you have purchased will be available to play on your Xbox gaming control.