SAFe ® is the world’s most trusted Agile framework that provides business agility and instant gratification to customers. SAFe ® Agile framework is a smarter way to work as it manages digital disruption. By taking a SAFe Agilist Course, you will lead a Lean-Agile transformation. The course includes 16 hours of interactive live instructor-led sessions led by SAFe ® Program Consultants (SPCs) of Scaled Agile, experiential learning through case studies, real-world simulations, role plays, activities, etc., opportunity to earn 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs after the course completion and much more.
The Prerequisites of Attending a SAFe ® Agile Training Course
- Anyone interested in learning and gaining skills in SAFe ® Agile can take this course.
- Having more than five years of experience in software development, business analytics, testing, and project or product management has been recommended.
- Having experience using Scrum would be highly advantageous for the candidate.
Who Should Attend This Course
- Team – Development, Infrastructure Management
- Quality Analysts
- Managers – Portfolio, Program, Project, Product, Product Line, Non-Specified
- Process Leads
- Chief Information Officers
- Vice Presidents
- Architects – Enterprise, Solution, System
- Novices or Freshers
Why Should You Choose the Profession of a Certified SAFe ® Agilist?
The profession of a Certified SAFe ® Agilist is highly demanding, especially in big scale organizations which have gone or want to go through Agile Transformation. Scaled Agile Framework helps large-scaled complex businesses to go through this transformation without harming the system that they were already using. The work of a Certified SAFe ® Agilist is to make sure that their team members are aligned with one another and that there is good collaboration between them, which is a must for the goals of the organization.
A two-day training course is provided by Zeolearn that sums up the essential knowledge that a Certified SAFe ® 5.1 Agilist needs. To become certified you’ll have to pass an exam to validate your knowledge. After that, you can get hired by top companies of the world that prefer Agile for providing a faster product delivery. You will gain experience in using Agile Release Train by collaborating with different team members in all three different phases, namely, planning, implementation, and delivery. The designation of a Certified SAFe ® 5.1 Agilist is offered by Scaled Agile Incorporation, which is known worldwide. Since it’s a highly demanding job you will receive a good salary as well which is expected to increase as per the number of years of experience that you gain in your career.
Benefits for an Individual
- Learning leadership skills to lead an Agile Transformation across a large-scale complex enterprise.
- Since it’s a highly demanding job, a Certified SAFe ® Agilist can earn a salary of up to $107,500 per year.
- Standing out to the top companies of the world, who need Agile teams to work in collaboration, because of your advanced skills.
- Opportunity to stay at the top of market trends because the latest SAFe ® practices are taught in SAFe ® Agile Training. The curriculum gets updated regularly whenever there are new trends in the market.
- The SAFe ® Agile Certification that you would receive after successfully passing the exams, according to a set criterion, is a globally recognized certificate provided by the Scaled Agile Incorporation. Thus you can apply for a job anywhere in the world and get hired by the top companies having a Scaled Agile Framework.
Benefits for an Organization
- Learning the use of Lean-Agile principles to scale Lean-Agile development in the organization.
- Learning the right skills and knowledge that are needed to apply SAFe ® 5.1 to your organization with team members who are from different time zones.
- Learning good collaboration skills that are needed for diverse teams.
- Learning the creation of high-performing Agile teams to increase business agility.
A List of Things Taught in a SAFe ® Agile Course
- SAFe ® Fundamentals
You will be learning the basics of the Scaled Agile Framework and how it is applied in enterprises regardless of their sizes and complexities. The fundamental or core knowledge about SAFe® must be clearly understood by you. You can clear all your doubts by taking an in-depth Scale Agile Course. A firm grasp of the fundamentals of SAFe ® is provided through experiential learning.
The application of the SAFe ® Implementation roadmap is taught to enable the learner to implement Lean-Agile transformation.
Scaling Lean and Agile development in the organization by using a Lean-Agile mindset is taught in the course as well. The learner is provided with all the knowledge that they would like to know by providing continuous learning support through case studies, interviews, webinars, e-books, etc. This helps to create a Lean-Agile mindset in the individual.
- Core Competencies
All the seven core competencies in SAFe ® 5.1 are also taught for successful implementation.
All the SAFe ® Agile principles that are needed to be a Lean-thinking manager would be taught in this course. Principles are necessary so that gained knowledge is correctly applied.
- Maximize Value
Supporting program increment planning and events in the execution of a program to maximize the value would be taught in this course as well.
The application of Lean-Agile principles to Lean-Portfolio to align it with the goals of the enterprise is one of the key topics taught in this course.
- Program Increments
After completing the course, you will be able to plan and successfully execute Program Increments across the enterprise no matter how big it is.
Leadership skills are taught in this course so that you can learn how to create high-performing Agile teams which have good collaboration with one another.
Taking SAFe ® Agile Training is good for your career journey because it provides you with a lot of knowledge that is useful in almost all fields. No matter what part of an Agile organization you belong to, the SAFe ® Agile Course would prove to be very useful to you. The profession of a Certified SAFe ® Agilist is a highly demanding job and if you have the required skills to lead a Lean-Agile transformation then this course is made for you.