In the near future, the National Testing Agency (NTA) is expected to release an advertisement for the Delhi University Joint Admission Test or DU JAT exam on the official website of the Delhi University. The deadlines for applying for tests will be posted on the NTA website.
Every year, the NTA conducts the DU JAT for candidates interested in the Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelors of Management Studies (BMS), and BA Honours in Business Economics programmes at Delhi University. In the DU JAT , students from 16 Delhi University-affiliated institutes are eligible to compete.
DU JAT Mock Test Series
To boost your performance and minimise any space for error, study for the DU JAT Mock Test Series. The DU JAT Mock Test Series has been created by professional instructors who have been closely associated with the test for many years. With each practice session, the questions on the DU JAT Mock Tests will comprehensively test your knowledge tha is needed for a good exam preparation while also supporting you in enhancing your performance. The DU JAT Mock Test Series aims to cover the whole curriculum systematically so that you are thoroughly tested in each area.
- The DU JAT Mock Test Series will give you the edge you need to ace the DU JAT Exam and get admission to the institution of your choice. The DU JAT Mock Test Series is accessible in both Hindi and English and may be able to assist you in achieving your goals by directing your efforts in the proper manner.
- For students who have finished their Class 12 examinations, the DU JAT Entrance Test is conducted in different places each year in an online mode. Students interested in pursuing a management degree at one of the DU universities must take the DU JAT. To prepare for the test, candidates must choose the top DU JAT books and study material.
- The DU JAT exam practice tests on BYJU’S Exam Prep are based on past years’ exam patterns, so you’ll be familiar with exam trends while still being able to prepare for the most current exam pattern. Take a free DU JAT practice test today to gain a head start on your studies.
Eligibility weightage criteria for DU JAT BBA/BBS Admission
Students will be accepted into the DU JAT based on their performance in the DU JAT Entrance Test as well as their Class 12 marks. The following weights will be used to generate the DU JAT rank list:
|DU JAT||Weightage percentage in the admission process|
|DU JAT Entrance Exam||65%|
|Class 12 Marks||35%|
DU JAT normalisation methodology
The DU JAT Normalisation scores will be used to determine admission to the DU JAT courses. The raw score is generated by summing the scores from all the parts and then using the equipercentile technique to normalise it. Once the score has been converted to a percentile, a merit list is prepared.
The following elements are taken into account for determining the DU JAT Merit ranking:
- The total number of students that have registered for the DU JAT
- The difficulty of the question paper in all phases of the exam
- Under the Eligibility Requirements, the maximum possible score
- The average grade received by students
BYJU’S Exam Prep can help you upscale your exam preparations with mock tests, practice tests and study materials for all government exams and placement tests.