If you wear an Apple Watch, you’ve probably seen the ‘i’ symbol popping up from time to time. Sometimes it appears on the Watch app on the watch and Apple’s help sites, so keep an eye out for it there too. So, what exactly is the ‘i’ symbol used for on this site? Today, I’ll explain what the ‘i’ symbol does, where to locate it, and when to utilize it.
The ‘i’ icon may be found in the Watch application on your iPhone by looking for the ‘i’ icon. It will appear as an ‘i’ symbol if you choose your watch’s name from inside the app. When you tap on this, further data regarding the Apple Watch will be shown together with access to a few more features like “Find My Apple Watch” and the ability to separate your Apple Watch from your smartphone completely.
To learn more about your watch, touch the ‘i’ symbol in the top-right corner of the screen. You’ll see details like the unique method to identify it and a number to manually connect it. On all watchOS and Apple Watch hardware models, the ‘i’ symbol may be seen on the screen.
Icon Location on Apple Watch: Where is the ‘i’ button?
During the Apple Watch pairing procedure, the ‘i’ symbol will appear. So. to assist you through a fully automated method, the watch will include a button that says “Start Pairing.” If the automated process fails, look for the circled “i” Icon on that screen to pair manually.
This information symbol will also appear on the screen while scanning the circular barcode.
How to Manually Disconnect Your Watch from Your Phone Using the ‘i’ Button?
- Please refer to the procedures outlined below if you must unpair your Apple Watch for any reason.
- On your Apple Watch, click the digital crown to go to your settings page!
- Press the General button.
- Press the Reset button.
- Then choose ‘Delete Everything‘ to clear everything off.
- Start the Watch app on your iPhone & move to the My Watch section.
- To disconnect a watch from your phone, just tap on it once to start the process of unpairing.
- Choose “i” Icon on the watch you want to learn more about.
- Click on the Remove from Pairing button, & then press “Yes” to confirm your action.
How to Re-Pair Your Watch Manually Using the “i” icon?
- Replacing your Apple Watch’s Bluetooth connection is simple & takes no time at all.
- To begin pairing, just follow the on-screen directions, ensure to choose your language along the way.
- In the box where you scan the code, choose Pair Apple Watch Manually on the iPhone.
- Tap the ‘i’ symbol on your Apple Watch to bring up the settings menu.
- Using the watch’s numeric keypad, input the digits into the iPhone.
- To manually connect the watch with your phone, follow these steps. If the problem persists, or you have other difficulties, you’ll want to check your watch or iPhone for any hardware concerns.
The ‘i’ symbol on the Apple Watch has been thoroughly explained in this article. Although you won’t see this symbol on your Apple Watch very frequently, now know exactly what it signifies when you see it.