To sign-in on the Comcast app available on your device, you need to have an account. So if you don’t have a Comcast account then go to Comcast.com and click on the signup button to create an account. In this post, we will learn how to login to Comcast on different devices.
Login Comcast on your mobile device
Using the Comcast app as you can manage your Comcast services on your mobile device. Follow the following steps to log in to Comcast mobile application
- Download the Comcast app from the application store or play store of your mobile device.
- Open the application and click on the sign-in button. You will be asked to enter your Comcast id and password.
- Enter the correct id and password. Click on the login button available on the screen.
- After successful login, your mobile is all set to use all the Comcast services.
Sign in via a web browser
- To login on Comcast via web browsers follow the below-stated steps:
- Open the web browser of your computer and navigate to Comcast.com/login.
- On the screen, you will see a blank space to enter the Comcast username and password. After entering the username password check stay signed in want and click on the sign-in button.
- If you forgot your email id or username or password then click on the respective option available under the sign-in button. To create a new Comcast id click on create one option available on the screen.
Login on your x1 tv box
You can access the Comcast account on your x1 TV box by following these steps:
- If your x1 tv box has a voice at entering furcation features then press and hold the microphone button and say my account. Navigate to the portal by using the arrow keys available on your remote control.
- Also, you can press the Comcast button available on your remote control and go to settings full stop from here select my account option to sign in.
- After reaching the sign-in page login via your Comcast id to avail of all the services.