PBS is one of the most popular public broadcasting services which was launched in 1970. From that day these broadcasting services are providing their best services to keep the entertainment of their customers going. PBS launched its streaming platform known as PBS Passport to make PBS channels available to everyone. It enables the viewers to watch their favorite shows on their smart televisions or streaming devices. To watch PBS on your device you must activate a PBS passport on your device. But first of all, you must check the list of eligible devices for PBS Passport given below:
- All desktops, computers, and laptops with the latest version of Google chrome can watch PBS Passport.
- Apple users can watch it using a PBS video application for iOS.
- Apple TV
- Roku and Roku TV
- Amazon Fire Stick
- Amazon Fire TV
- Samsung Smart TVs
If you have any of the above-listed devices then you can activate and watch PBS Passport on your device. In this article, you will figure out how you can activate PBS Passport on different devices by using one process.
Steps to activate PBS using pbs.org/activate
Before starting the activation process you need to create an account on pbs.org. This account is important for linking your device with PBS. If you already have an account then you don’t need to create another. After creating an account purchase the subscription to watch PBS passport. PBS does not allow its users to watch videos without a subscription. Once you purchase the subscription follow the below-stated steps for activation:
- Switch on the device on which you want to activate PBS Passport.
- Navigate to the channel store or app store and download the PBS application or channel.
- Launch the channel or application and log in to your PBS account
- After login, you will get a PBS activation code. Save this code for later use.
- Now proceed to pbs.org/activate with the help of a browser using a laptop or computer.
- You will be redirected to the login page of the PBS passport. Login with your account details.
- Once you login to your PBS account you will reach a new page where you need to enter the PBS Passport activation code.
- Fill the activation code carefully and correctly.
- After filling the activation code click on the continue button. You will get a success message at the end of the process.
Once you completed the above steps go back to your device. You will see your device is paired with your PBS account. Now you are ready to enjoy PBS Passport channels on your device. The process of activation is the same for all the devices. Maybe in some devices, there are one or two extra steps but rest will be the same. In case you are facing some issues while activation then you can contact the PBS passport customer care for technical and non-technical help. So, activate PBS Passport on your device today to enjoy the endless entertainment.