Life can be happy and sad, with ups and downs. Circumstances could change your life, you could simply fall out of your marriage or a spouse might have died and you are happy with another person who wants to marry again. Second marriages can be amazing and it is considered to be a second opportunity to start a happy family.
This article will give you some idea about the requirements in countries like UAE, Georgia, and Seychelles.
Legal and Documentation requirements
- Both have to be over 18 years of age but few nations allow people of the age of 16 and 17 years of age after completing a few mandatory requirements / getting the consent of parents.
- A mandatory medical examination is required in a few nations to obtain a marriage license. This is to limit any sexually transmittable diseases.
- Even same-sex marriages, any religion, and ethnicity are encouraged in most countries.
- IDs that are mandatory – Birth certifications, government-issued IDs, Passports, and VISA, these are the few basic requirements in any nation.
- As it is your second marriage you need to provide the documents like divorcees need to issue divorce decree, death certification if your former spouse has expired.
The marriage ceremony can be difficult, from finding venues to legal requirements. Especially second marriages can be very hard to meet the requirements according to the place where you are getting married. If you are struggling to get your paperwork done, it is suggested to get the help of professionals and wedding planners to make your weddings easier, happier, and memorable. It is also important to choose the right destination for your second marriage.
UAE, Georgia, Seychelles are some of the places which are already mentioned in the article and also recommended for your destination wedding. These are the perfect places with all the options for you – Beautiful beaches, great weather, Inns, resorts, and churches, etc. Post pandemic it is also encouraged by many nations to get married online and get your official marriage certification, so please explore your options and happy day 🙂